Part 6.

"Ok go in front I will be at last." Saying so pooja slowed down her speed. Sona too slowed her speed and was now riding parallel to her younger sister.

"Ok tell me one thing sis meena, Meera, mayra and priya are sure that we will time travel. What do you think?" Asked pooja while raising her one eyebrow.

Sona thought for a while and then replied. "See pooja I don't care if we go from the portal or time travel. I only care about us being together. If we time travel we six should be together and if we don't and go for a forest trip. Then also we six should be together." Pooja was impressed by her sister's words.

"AHHHHHHHH." They heard priya shout. Pooja and sona quickly turned their heads in front and the sight infront of them shocked the both.

Meena and meera's bike were going through which looked like a portal. It was round in shape and the borders were glowing purple and a bit of violet too.

Pooja and sona quickly pressed brakes of their bike. They parked it and got up from it. Both the sisters ran towards the portal type thing.

Pooja touched the portal and to sona's shock................

Chapter completed.
Word count- 211 words.

Cliff hanger think what happened next.