Part 2

"Shut up, sona Di said that we have to pack our bags na so we have to no objections, get it in that mind of yours pooja." Scolded priya. Pooja just rolled her eyes in response.

Sona kept a set of clothes which included a cute pink full-sleeves top, denim pants and a pair of sleepers. She also added her snacks which were two packets of chips and a bottle of mango juice.

Priya kept her phone, charger, set of clothes which were alike sona's but her top was blue in colour.

Mayra took a red tshirt and some black knee-high shorts and kept them in her pack. She kept two bottles of kiwi juice one for her and the other one for priya.

Meena and Meera didn't budge to take two bags with them. They kept thir things in one bag only which will be carried by both of them for some time. Their things were as same as their sona Di but they kept long skirts instead of denim pants and their top's colour was peach.

Pooja was the most interesting. She kept a large yellow tshirt which reached till her mid-thigh (Jisoo once wore this type of tshirt if you are a blink you would be knowing it) and some black shorts. She added her phone, charger, power bank, headphones and a box of cigarettes. Yes she smokes well she is going through some mental pain about which you will know afterwards. She also kept a bottle of coca cola.

Chapter completed.
Word count- 254 words.

I know this chapter was hella boring well the girls are getting ready to go to dwarpayug.