Part 5

Priya sat behind meena and mayra sat behind Meera.

Pooja, sona,  meena and Meera started their bikes with a roar and took off.

Timeskip-After 1 hour

The girls were still riding their bikes. They stopped at their home for a minute as sona suggested to take their bags with them because they don't know when the time will pass and the portal will open.

They were not sure if they will only go through the portal. But they have made a plan that if they go from the portal their life will become adventurous but if they don't then they will go for a trip in forest.

Pooja was the one who suggested a trip to forest as she believed that they are not gonna go through the portal.

Right the sisters were riding bikes on a deserted highway. The highway was empty and it led to a forest. Pooja was the fastest one so that is why she was on the front. Sona was after her and meena & Meera were in the last.

"IT  is wrong sis you both are not having passengers in the back that is why you are riding so fast. And look at us we are in the last. It is unfairrrrrrrr." Whined meena and Meera.

"Ok go in front I will be at last." Saying so pooja slowed down her speed at now was at the last.

Chapter completed.
Word count - 234 words.

I know this chapter is boring well sorry.