Epilogue

The duo resumed walking again. Soon they were in front of the girl's chamber.

As sona opened the door of chamber a blinding white light came from inside.

The duo closed their eyes as the light was burning them.

After a few minutes sona slowly opened her eyes only to find herself in her bed of her room which was in kaliyug.

She sat up and took a good look of her surroundings.

Then the reality finally dawned her.
It was all a dream. A. dream. Just a merry dream.

The portal. Pandavs. The girl's going in dwarpayug. Her sisters. All were imaginary and not real.

She felt something heavy in her hand. She looked at it and found her tablet on which she was reading a book called 'Mahabharat time travel' written by @Were_wolf___lover_ on wattpad.

Sona face palmed and smiled to herself thinking how silly she was. She finally got up from her bed and started getting ready for her college where she goes to study in reality, and not in a dream again.

Completely unknown from the fact of someone watching her from heaven and smiling to himself.

                    ~~~~~The End~~~~~

Author's note

So guys this story has officially ended now. This was the end decided by me from the very beginning so please don't be upset or something like that cuz the novel ended so soon.

Thank you all for the support and love you have given to this novel.