Eleven

"Oh fuck

"Oh fuck."

"That feel good, love?"

Jungkook nodded slowly, too focused on the wonderful feeling of Taehyung's long fingers moving inside of him. The man was three fingers deep inside him, moving them moderately fast. He could feel himself tightening around them and pulled on the elder's hair as another moan involuntarily ripped through him.

As soon as they got back to Taehyung's apartment, he had laid Jungkook down on his soft white silk sheets as they locked lips. After much teasing and touching from the elder, he finally gave in to the ravenette's pleas for more.

Taehyung curled his lubed fingers inside Jungkook to caress his prostate, making the younger arch his back in pleasure. "Tae... it feels so f-fucking good," the ravenette breathlessly moaned as he dug his nails into Taehyung's shoulders. Honestly, there was no better feeling than Taehyung's fingers messing up his insides.  It made his head spin and his toes tingle every time.  Not stopping his fingers, the silver haired male took the head of the ravenette's cock in his mouth.  He lightly sucked on it, making the younger's eyes roll back and a loud gasp leave his mouth.

"Tae, I'm so close." Jungkook whined, grabbing at the elder's hair. He didn't know whether to push himself deeper into Taehyung's mouth or grind against the fingers inside of him more. 

Taehyung looked up at the younger, sharp eyes blazing with pure lust. "You gonna cum all over my fingers, baby? Do it. Let me see you." He dipped his head back down, putting his cock fully back in his mouth.

This pushed Jungkook over the edge, cumming into Taehyung's mouth with a loud moan of his name. He shook slightly, reveling in the aftershocks of his amazing orgasm.  He could feel Taehyung pull off of his dick after sucking him dry while slowly pulling his fingers out of his sensitive hole.  The silver haired male leaned up and kissed him, tongue invading his mouth deeply.  The younger kissed him back strongly, tasting himself on his tongue. Jungkook sucked on the elder's bottom lip making him let out a deep growl into his mouth, only making him feel even hotter.

After some time, Taehyung leaned back and put their foreheads together, slight smirk growing on his face. "So, lunch?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes but giggled at the randomness anyway. He vaguely remembered Taehyung telling him in the car he needed to eat since he's been teaching all day. But the only thing Jungkook wanted to eat then was Taehyung's tongue. "But what about you?" He questioned looking at the elder's crotch, remembering that he didn't help him.

The elder shook his head, moving to get up and start cleaning.  "This was all about you, cutie. Just seeing you lose yourself was enough for me." Jungkook blushed slightly and nodded, looking up at the ceiling.

After he finished cleaning, he went to lay back next to Jungkook who was still naked from the waist down. His eyes fell on the new tattoo on his hip and he licked his lips at the sight. He glanced at it earlier but was a bit too preoccupied to study it.  It fits the younger so well, its ruggedness but the playful placement. "Your new tattoo is so pretty. Seeing it now, it fits you perfectly."