Four

Somewhere in Seoul

Somewhere in Seoul

11:30 pm

"Boss they're on the move."

"Where is Shadow?

"In position, sir."

"And Owl?"

"Eyes locked on the target. Should I tell him to engage, sir?"

"Hmm... no. Let's play with them a little. They have the nerve to enter my territory, they don't get to die so easily. Isolate them. We'll torture them one by one."

"Yes sir."

As he left, the boss leaned back in his chair and folded his hands behind his head, looking up at the ceiling.

"Ah... people really need to learn I'm the wrong person to fuck with."

✖️✖️✖️

It's been a few weeks since Haejin and Jungkook have been visiting Taehyung and his therapy sessions are going incredibly well. Though his home life hasn't changed, Haejin is learning to deal with the pain better to not let it affect his cheerful spirit. Talking to Taehyung twice a week has proved to be the refresher he needed in his chaotic life. During their therapy sessions on top of helping him understand that nothing is his fault, Taehyung has taught him various relaxation and breathing techniques to reduce his stress to lesson the pain inflicted on his body and soul.  And not only has it been refreshing for Haejin, but also for Jungkook.

While Haejin take a break during his sessions, Jungkook and Taehyung have been taking the time to get to know each other.  Jungkook can now say, without a doubt, he has feelings for this beautiful man sitting in front of him.  Has he acted on them and rode said beautiful man up and down his office? No, not yet but the thought is always present.

Currently they were talking on the couch - sitting a little too close - looking a little too deep into each others eyes as they learned more about each other.

"So you're telling me you just left her there?" Jungkook laughed as Taehyung told him about his first ever kiss.

Taehyung laughed as he nodded his head and leaned closer into him. "I didn't know what else to do! She literally went in full tongue and threw her body on me like bitch we're six where did you learn this?"

Jungkook giggled and leaned in closer as well, their faces only inches away from each other. "So how have your kisses been since then?"

The older man smiled as he put his arm behind Jungkook on the couch, his eyes flickering from his lips to his pretty doe eyes.  "Not bad but I have yet to experience amazing."