9. A Night in the Woods

✧ ♥ ✧

✧ ♥ ✧

Aleksander's lips were hot against Katya's skin, and another kind of fire was ignited in her – an internal one. Their experiment before had increased her desire manifold, and though this was not nearly as intense as summoning skin-against-skin had been, it was still extraordinary. His touch emitted soft currents of power into her, making it unlike any intimate moments she had experienced before.

She lay on her back on his cloak, allowing him access to her chest while she explored his neck and shoulders, continuing down along his arms. She enjoyed feeling his firm muscles.

He left her chest and returned to her mouth. He was such a great kisser. His soft lips teased and nipped her own, always making her want more. When at last their tongues met, he tasted fresh and sweet like summer rain.

Deepening the kiss, Aleksander caressed her neck and rubbed her earlobes. Jolts of pleasure mixed with raw, amplified energy sizzled through her, igniting a burning need within her. She pressed herself against him and he grunted into her lips.

Then Katya decided it was her turn, and playfully pushed him away. "Lie down," she ordered.

Chuckling, Aleksander obeyed, stretching out his long legs and exposing every alluring detail of his gorgeous body, except the part hidden by his underwear. He was so attractive that Katya nearly forgot to breathe.

His grin widened. "Liking what you see?" he teased.

"Who wouldn't?" Bending over him, Katya began to explore his smooth, hard planes with her lips. Trailing kisses down his chest, she drew in his manly scent. His skin was warm and salty.

Aleksander ran his fingers through her hair, moving them a bit erratically, as if he had a hard time to focus. She felt his heart pound quickly, and knew that he was equally aroused as she was.

Partly covering his body with hers, Katya pecked her way back upwards, until she could kiss him on the mouth again. She would never get tired of that.

When their kiss deepened, she felt his hands trailing down her back. Pulses of power followed in their wake, making her squirm and long for more. When they came to rest on her clothed behind, she wished he would slide them underneath.

She broke the kiss and pulled back slightly, meeting his amazing, black eyes. They sucked her in, drowning her in their depth.

"Let me take you," he said huskily.

She nodded; too breathless to speak.

Slowly he eased her last garment off, and then did the same with his own. The cool night air made her shiver – or perhaps it was his large eyes glued to her naked body which provoked the reaction.

"Damn, you're hot," he muttered.

She was about to reply that he was as well; sexier than any man she'd met before, but then he swiftly rolled them over until he was on top, and she became too preoccupied to speak.

When their bodies joined, it was just like when they summoned together; Aleksander's power mingled so closely with Katya's it felt as if they were a single being. She could feel what he felt, and it was dark, and different, and amazing.

Soon his raptures magnified hers in a firework of bliss. He was truly an amplifier; he could amplify Katya's pleasure as well as her power.

 He was truly an amplifier; he could amplify Katya's pleasure as well as her power

A/N:

In the next chapter Aleksander tells Katya about the other amplifiers. He still hasn't given up the idea that he could make her strong enough to summon suns! :)