Background

Hello Everyone y/n here! I am here to tell you what happened in the previous book in case you forgot. I worked for W.C.K.D along with my best friend Teresa. I watched Thomas and the other graders in the Maze when Thomas ran through the doors. The day after that I had to send Teresa into the maze with Thomas and the others. I sent her in and she was doing well. A week later Cranks started to swarm our lab, my father Janson sent me into the maze with Thomas and Teresa when he sent another person to Maze B. I arrived at the glade the day before they were escaping the maze. I found out that night Thomas was my brother so yay! We escaped the maze but sadly lost chuck and gally on the way. We arrived at a compound in the Scorch and met Aris (who is really cute) and helped us escape. We escaped but sadly we lost Winston to cranks catching us and killing him. We met Brenda and my Uncle Jorge and made our way to the Right Arm. We got to the right arm and not long after W.C.K.D found us, it was all because of Teresa. Aris and Sonya were getting dragged by guards I was only able to save Aris but got dragged along with Sonya and Minho into  a helicarrier and back with W.C.K.D again. So now you know. Enjoy the book!