Chapter 7: Uncle Lawrence

*Y/N POV*

The guys and I walk through the outside of the city walls. I grab onto Aris' hand as we make our way through the crowds. 

"This place has really gone though hell." Jorge says to me and Thomas. I nod.

"We just gotta stay together." Thomas says. I roll my eyes.

"We are the voice of voiceless."

We all turn around see where the voice is coming from. We see a man in car driving along in the crowd. I grip onto Aris's hand tighter.

"They hide behind their walls, thinking they can keep the cure for themselves while they watch the rest of us wither and rot..."

As the car approaches us I see a man in a mask looking at Thomas and I. They keep looking at us as they drive by.

"But there are more of us then there are of them. And I say we rise up and take back what is ours! Let's bring back victory!"

Thomas and I continue looking in the direction of the car. I suddenly hear helicopters above us. I look up and see a W.C.K.D helicopter above us. Thomas pulls me away and we continue walking. I look and around and see many people gathered around the walls.

"That's it. That's our way in." Thomas says. I look in his direction and see an opening in the walls. Thomas starts walking. I hang back making sure everyone is out. I walk along with Newt as we follow Thomas to the walls. I get a closer look at the walls and realize something.

"That's not our way in." I mumble.

"What?" Newt and Aris question.

"That." I point to the wall. "Isn't our way in. We need to find the person that helped me escape in order to go in. I have to warn Thomas." I say as I run to get to Thomas.

"Y/n wait!" I hear Newt and Aris shout. I continue running. I make my way to Thomas and walk along his side.

"Thomas, that's not our way in." I say.

"Y/n, I know you have been here before but trust me, that is our way in." He says as we keep walking.

"Thomas listen to me!"I shout at him. He looks at me.

"It's a trap. That wall, is not our way in. Please believe me." I say. Thomas just looks between me and the wall and continues walking towards the wall.

"Thomas!" I shout after him. He just keep walking. I groan and run my fingers through my hair. I kick a pebble into someone.

"Ow. Shit." I hear them say. I look up and see a masked man rubbing his leg. Oh shit. I run to catch up to Thomas and the group. I make my way to the center of the group and drag Aris with me. I grab his hand as I look at my surroundings making sure that the masked man isn't following me.

"Thomas! This is not what you're looking for. All these people trying to find their way in you think you're going find something they can't!" I hear Jorge shout over the shouts form other people.

"Came this far. I'm not turning back now." Thomas shouts back. I roll my eyes at his stubbornness. 

 "What the hell did we get ourselves into?" I hear Fry ask. I look around behind us and see masked people looking at us.

"Hey uh, Newt, Aris, do you see those men?" I ask them.

"Yeah, y/n. I see them." I hear Newt say.

"Yeah." Aris responds.

"Yeah, well I pissed one off. We better go. Now." I say running forward to get to Thomas and Jorge.

"Get out of my way, get out of my way." I hear Jorge shout as he makes his way to the front. I make my way beside them. I look at the wall. My breath hitches.