Chapter 9: The plan

*WCKD Pov*

Two guards walk into Minho's room with chains in there hands

"Let's get him up." One says. They put on the chain handcuffs and bring him to meet with Teresa. They place him down in front of her and exit the room.

"Minho? Can you hear me?" Teresa asks. He doesn't respond.

"There's a little girl here. Her name is Shai Lun. She's been infected for three weeks now. But Minho, you're going to save her. And you can save so many others. Everything we're doing here it's working. Do you understand? That's why this is so important." Teresa says waiting for Minho to respond. Silence. She sits back in her chair and sighs. She gets up and looks to Minho one last time before she goes to exit.

"I just wanted you to know." Teresa says. She makes her way to the door before Minho whispers her name.

"Teresa." he whispers. Teresa stops in her tracks and turns to look at him.

"Minho?" She questions. She slowly walks up to him. He looks up at her while she is walking.

"Minho?" She questions again.

"You're a traitor!" He screams in her face. He stand up and grabs the color of her lab coat. He throws her on the table.

"We trusted you!" He screams at her while he slams her head down on the table. The door opens and the guards run in.

"Get off!"

"Hey, let her go!" 

Minho notices something on the table and grabs it before they can grab his hands. They grab his shoulders and pull him off Teresa.

"Get off me! Get off me!" He screams as they bring him away from Teresa. Once Teresa gets up she looks at him.

"I'll kill you! You traitor! You killed them all!" Minho screams. They push him down on the table. Teresa backs away panting she closes the door while Minho screams in pain form getting tazed in the back. She stays there panting. Suddenly another doctor or some running to her.

"Teresa, they need you in the med lab. It sound serious." The doctor says. Teresa sprints to the med lab. As she approaches people in hazmat suits run into the lab and alarms are blaring. Teresa hears a scream and picks up her pace to a window. She sees Dr. Paige and stand next to her.

"I'm sorry, Teresa." She says. Teresa looks in the window and see's Shai as a crank and people restraining her. She struggles against everyone restraining her arms and legs. Teresa stands there in shock and denial while looking at Shai.

"It's not your fault. You did everything you could." Ava says. Teresa turns away from the window and walks away.

*Your POV*

Thomas and I stand in the crowded city putting our plan into action. We wait in one spot until we see Teresa. I see her across the street.I nudge Thomas and we both look at her with our hoods up. A bus passes by and we start walking away. I hear running footsteps and I know that she is following us.

"Remember, keep your head down." I mutter to Thomas. I look back and see her pushing through the crowd to get to us. We pick up our pace more. We pull off to the side and walk towards some doors. I hear a voice booming over the speaker, and I also hear running footsteps from behind us.

"Thomas? Y/n?" I hear Teresa yell. I turn back and make eye contact with her. We make a right turn once we exit the building. Once we reach the area, Thomas and I pull off to the side. Thomas makes his way forward to Teresa.

"Thomas." She says.

"Hey, Teresa." He says. I make my way out and pull down my hood.

"Y/n. You guys shouldn't be here. if Janson finds out you're here..." Teresa says.