Chapter 10: Saving Minho

Authors Note: Hi everyone! I am so sorry I haven't updated in almost 6 months. I have had so much on my plate these last few months and I hope you can forgive me. I have had drama with a girl, confessing to a guy I like him, homework, and extra circulars. HIGH SCHOOL SUCKS!!!! I hope you all can forgive me. I hope you enjoy this chapter!! (btw thank you for 1.1K reads. It means a lot to me)

*your POV*

We walks towards the W.C.K.D compound in our disguises following Teresa. Thomas on her left, And me on her right. She starts slowing down.

"Don't stop." Thomas says. We walk through the detector and continue our way through the compound. We come face to face with another guard. He looks between us and then waves us on. I see Newt waiting for us, we follow him towards the stairs. We silently walk down the stairs and towards the sub level. I pull off to the side and change out of the W.C.K.D gear and make my way back over to Thomas, Teresa, and Newt. I notice Thomas pull my arm behind my back.

"Just go with it." He whispers in my ear. I follow him and Newt closer to the doors. Suddenly Gally comes in front of us. We pick up the pace more until we reach the door. Teresa puts in her thumb print ID. The door unlocks and we swing it open. I run towards the stairs and peak over the edge.

"We're clear." I say.

"Hold on." Gally says. I look up and see him stop at a control panel.

"I can get in here." Gally says.

"Throw Y/N the walkie." Thomas says. I look and see Gally throwing me the walkie. I catch it and clip it into the pants.

"Let's go." I say running down the stairs. I suddenly hear coughing. I run back up and see Newt hanging over the edge. I run over to his side.

"Come on Newt. Deep breaths. Breath with me." I say. He looks me in the eyes and starts breathing with me. I wipe his forehead with my arm.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Frypan we're in. How you doing?" Thomas ask over his walkie.

"Yeah. I'm getting there. Tell Minho "hi" for me." Fry responds.

"Hang in there buddy." Thomas responds. I look over and see Gally having the control panel open.

"This'll work." Gally says. I grab my Walkie.

"Brenda, what's your status?" I question still hanging onto Newt.

"Status is. I'm working on it." Her voice whispers back.

"Copy. Just make sure your ready on your end." I say into the Walkie.

"Don't worry. You know I'm gonna be there." Brenda says. I can hear the smirk in her voice. I see Gally put a signal thing into the panel.

"All right. Let's go." Gally says. I grab Newt's hand again and I drag him down the stairs. We continue down the hallway. We wait in front of the door, soon enough it opens and we see a guard. Thomas puts up his gun and shoots him. I stay behind Newt as the boys continue shooting the guards. As soon as we are done, Newt and I go over to the one of the doors. I open the door and smile to the kids.

"Come one, let's go." Newt says. I see them hesitate.

"You can trust us. Come on." I say. I see Gally crouch down to a guard. I walk over to the control panel next to Teresa and start typing some stuff.

"Guys." Gally says. I perk my head up and look at him.

"This might take some time." Gally says. I nod my head and continue my things.