Chapter 1: Saving Minho and Y/n.

*Thomas POV*

We drive along a dirt road and follow train tracks knowing that is where y/n and Minho will be. Brenda and Jorge are causing a distraction while we make our way close to the train from behind.

"Brenda, we're coming from behind. Keep 'em busy." I shout into my walkie for Brenda to hear.

"Hang on!" Vince yells. I grab onto the top of the car as we drive faster to the train. We drive along the tracks to be able to hook a cable on the back of the train. 

"This is crazy Thomas!" Vince yells at me as he drives. I just look at him. I unhook my seat belt and make my way to the front of the car. I grab the cable and get ready to hook it on the train. 

"Get me closer!" I yell to Vince. He drives faster so we can get closer to the train. I hook it on and jump onto the ladder climbing up to the top of the train.

"Come on, Vince!" I yell at him waving him over. Vince gets onto the top of the car but suddenly one of the tires pop.

"Vince!" I yell as he regains his balance on the car. I notice the cable getting farther away and the hook almost coming off.

"Jump!" I yell at him. He jumps but barley makes it. The hook comes off and the car flips. I help Vince up.

"Shit." Vince says looking back at the car. I look back then look at him again.

"Let's go!" I tell him. I start to make my up when Vince says something making me turn around.

"Hey! Burg!" He says pointing to the air. I look where he is pointing and see a big helicopter coming our way. I pull up the walkie to warn Brenda.

"Hey, Brenda, you got company!" I say into the walkie looking at the helicopter getting closer and closer to the truck.

"Thomas, you're on your own. Don't die." I hear Brenda say through the walkie.

"Good luck!" I respond.

"We gotta go. Come on!" I tell Vince. We climb the ladder making our way to the top of the train. We run across the cars and make our way to the cars where they are holding the prisoners. As we run across I see guards coming our way. Vince swings down to go unhook the cars. I start taking the bag off my shoulder knowing he is going to need it.

"Give me the bag!" He yells. I throw it down to him, but keep my eye's on the guards. I swing down to him and run across to give Vince some time. I grab my gun and start shooting at the guards. 

"Vince?" I ask as I continue to shoot the guards.

"We're set! Cover your ass!" Vince says. I turn back and run back over to the car.

"Take cover!" Vince yells. I slide onto the side of the train taking cover from the bomb Vince set. The bomb explodes and the car suddenly  starts to slow down. I turn back and see that it worked. The train continues moving as we stay on the cars needed. The car stops and we hop off. I notice the main train starting to stop. I turn to left side and whistle. Newt and Aris pop up from behind the rocks.

"Newt!" Vince yells flagging him down. I see Newt turn back to the others.

"All right, come on, let's go. Come on!" I heard Newt yell to the others. I looked and saw Newt making his way towards us. I saw Vince go after Newt so I made my way to the side of the train and started banging on the walls calling Minho and y/n's name.

"Minho! Y/n!" I screamed banging on the walls.

"Minho, y/n, can you hear me?" I asked screaming still banging on the walls. I heard screaming coming from inside. Newt ran over with his blowtorch with Aris.

"This one, this one!" I said pointing to the one.

"Did you find them?" Aris asked me. I nodded. He smiled. I looked back towards the train and saw that guards were coming.

"Oh, shit!" Vince said taking the words right out of my mouth.

"It's gonna be close." Vince said. I made my way back to the train and looked to Newt who was just now blowtorching it. I saw Aris doing the other side. Come on, hurry. They continued working and I noticed the guards were getting closer. I climbed to the top and helped Vince tie up the rope for when Brenda and Jorge come to pick up the crate. I looked down and noticed Newt and Aris are still not done.

"Newt, Aris, how you doing" I questioned still tying the rope.

"Don't rush us." Newt responded. The guards started firing at us.

"Shit." Vince said making his way back to the ropes. I took a break and started shooting at the guards.

"Newt, Aris get up here." I screamed to them.

"Almost there." Aris responded. Vince and I continued shooting at the guards.

"Newt, Aris, go!" Vince screamed from below me. They made there way up from the ground and onto the train. They started shooting at the guards with me.

"Where the hell are they?" Newt asked from beside me.

"I don't know." I responded still shooting at the guards.

"Go! There's to many of them!" One the men screamed from below me. They claimed and started shooting at the guards with us. I look up and see the helicopter finally arrived. The hook started coming down.

"Come on!" I yelled.

"Lower!" Newt yelled. Aris and Vince kept shooting at the guards. I jumped up and pulled the hook down. Newt grabbed it from my hand and put the ropes on it.

"Go, go!" I screamed to Brenda. The helicopter starting going up.

"Vince, get up here!" Newt yelled.

"Now Vince!" I screamed. I looked down and he jumped on right at the last moment making his way up to us. Newt and I continued shooting the guards. We made it.

"Yeah!" I said smiling and looking up at the people in the helicopter. We all started cheering. We got y/n and Minho! Newt and I hugged and high-fived Vince.

"All right guys, good job!" Vince said to us. We made our way back to base with y/n and Minho.

We're going home.

A/N: AYEEEEE First full chapter!!!!!!! What do y'all think? Sorry it's late I had hw lol :P