Ch 2

I arrive to see a cottage-like house. As I enter the house I look around to see a door leading to a bedroom, a bathroom, a potions lab, potions lab ingredient closet in the potions lab, and a linen closet. The kitchen is off the living room along with a door off the Kitchen. ‘Odd’ I thought to myself. Curious, I go to open the door, only for it to not budge. ‘Maybe it works for parseltongue? The house is decorated with a Slytherin theme.’ “Open” I hissed, to my dismay, the door opened. I walk in to see what looks like one of the tunnels to the Chamber of Secrets. 

“How can Pipsey help you sir” I jump and turn around to see a house elf in an emerald green dress. “Hi, I am Hadrian Severus0 Snape, Lord Potter and Slythrerin” I hear a squeal before Pipsey says “Little Master has arrived! Pipsey shall prepare Little Master lunch!” Shocked, I say, “Thank you Pipsey.” A wide eyed Pipsey pops away.  

I’ve been at Slytherin’s cottage for about two weeks now and I’ve been fifteen for three weeks. There is about a week left of summer break. Hedwig delivered my Hogwarts letter, she doesn't trust any other owls with my mail, yesturday. I am going school shopping today. My hair grew out to my mid back and is now more of a midnight black with a blue shine to it. With my hair grown out, it makes it easier to hide the “legend scar”. I was able to brew a potion that fixed my vision so I don’t have to worry about glasses anymore.  I throw on my leather trousers, black crop top (that has a spell to hide all scars on my back), and my black dragonhide boots. To top it off I add some makeup and chains to my look before taking a step back to look in the mirror. ‘Damn, I look good.’ With that, I shadow walk to right outside the Leaky Cauldron. 

I nod at Tom before heading to the wall that leads to Diagon Alley. We only need Standard Spell Book Grade 5 and Defense Magical Theory this year but I am in need of completely new supplies, some new books, and some more things for my home. Since I found out Dumbfuck was making me his weapon, I am “destined to die at the hands of Voldemort so Voldemort can be killed”, and that I am supposed to marry Ginevra so she can kill me to have my money and fame. I call bullshit, the prophecy was already done when I was attacked as a baby, and Dumblefuck was the one who did it and made me a horcrux of my godfather. The love potions Molly was feeding me doesn’t work as I have a mate, that I still don’t know who yet though I am hoping it is a male. Hermione is meeting me at Slug & Jiggers so we can discuss some things.

“Have a good day Lord Potter Slytherin.” I nod as I make my way to Hermione. “Ready little brother?” I scowl at the nickname, “Really Herms?” I ask while holding out my arm for her to take. “I like the new look Hades. Suites you, though you can see the blue in your hair in the sun. Oh and ebony flakes in your eyes better!” I lead her to Scribbulus Writing Implements as I listen to her ramble. Out of the corner of my eye I see my father, the Malfoy, and someone who looks like my godfather (Uncle Marvolo aka Tom Riddle). I let Hermione lead the way through once we get into the shop. I get what I need with approving nods from Herms. I clear my throat, making sure one of them is listening before saying “Hope you don’t mind, but I have to stop at Quality Quidditch Supplies to get some things.” She nods “As long as Ronald isn't there. I love our brother and all but he doesn’t have a turn off button!” I laugh while leading the way out.