Ch 4

I walk up to Tom as soon as I see it is clear to do so. Hermione gives me a confused look. “Tom! A word?” He looks at me before nodding. I give Herms an encouraging smile before leading us to my unofficially claimed room. “Lord Malfoy, Heir Malfoy, Potions Master Snape, and their guest is to be sent here once they get here please. Put their food on my tab. Tom nods before leaving. I lead Herms to my right as I sit at the head of the table. I smile at her right as soon as the door opens. I wave a hand to them to sit. They all have a silent conversation before they nod and take a seat.

 Tom comes in right as soon as Father takes his seat on my left. “Alright Hadrian, why do I have the rest of your friends looking for you?” Hermione looks affronted as I start to burst up laughing. I take a minute to compose myself before saying “Go ahead and lead them this way then take our order Tom. Oh! Tom, there won't be any fights, I will make sure of it.” I let my eyes flash the golden black before they turn back to the original color. Tom nods before walking off. 

I smile as Neville, Ronald, Gred, Feorge, Luna, Charlie, Bill, Fluer, Victor, and Theo come in. Right behind them Tom comes in to take our order. I see Bill point to his eyes before gesturing to me. I roll my eyes, “Thank you Bill for noticing, yes, I had a few…..changes. Don’t worry Papa Siri and Mama Remy would be able to figure out who I am. I don't think Padfoot and Moony would let them miss their cub.” I giggle as Ron goes to speak just as Papa Siri and Mama Remy burst into the room. “HADRIAN S.S. WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT NOT WRITING?” I flinch before saying “It was only two days Papa, now sit and order before Tom leaves and no Mama, no is not an answer.” I give him a pointed look before turning to my guests. 

“Forgive my friends Lord Malfoy, Heir Malfoy, Potions Master Snape, and Lord Riddle.” I smirk at the end as I see everyone trying to compose myself. “Hades, you're not supposed to be so blunt while at the table! Merlin, what’s next? Your family tree?” Everyone turns to Neville as he turns red and shys away. I giggle then smirk when I say “I’d rather not have my family tree out so early in the year. That’s for next year, this year is the fall of the meddling old coot. Professor, how do you feel about being Headmaster? Or do you have anyone in mind for the role of Headmaster? Professor McGonagol has too much going on to be a good Headmaster as she can’t even do her duties of being head of a house right. I already have a plan in motion for Dumbledoof so don’t worry about that.”

They all stare at me with open mouths in shock. Father was able to pull himself out of his shock first. “How is this any of your business, Potter? What do you mean Lord Riddle and the fall of the meddling old coot?” Hermione and I share a look before we nod and she grabs the journal we all have been writing in and hands it to me. “Are we seriously going to share THAT with them Hades?” I glare at Ronald before sending a silent stinging hex that made him shriek loudly. I made 4 copies before handing the original to Hermione and the copies to Lucius, Draco, Father, and Uncle Marvolo. “This explains just about everything. It does not explain why I am Lord to Potter AND Slytherin, what my heritage is, and why Papa Sirir and Mama Remy yelled Hadrian S.S. I am sure you would be able to figure it out eventually, if not then you will next year before 6th year starts.” I smirk before opening the door,  with wandless magic, for Tom as he comes with our order. Father and co stare in amazement before catching themselves and putting their masks back on. 

“It’s good to see you are doing well. I’m sorry for what you have been through and I never made it much better. I understand if you never forgive your dear uncle.” I look Uncle Marvolo in the eye before saying “You’re more clever than I thought Uncle Marvolo. I have forgiven you a long time ago. You will see if you and only you, open your copy from the back and upside down. There is a more in depth explanation and my thoughts. I figure it wouldn’t take you long to put things together but I didn’t think it would take you less than an hour. It’s all in parseltongue and everything I said is not in the journal is actually written in parseltongue.” 

“Would you two like to tell us what you’re saying before we lose our minds?” I look at Charlie and giggle. I tap a finger to my temper before glancing at uncle Marvolo. They gave me a look of understanding before going back to their food. Meanwhile, Father is still staring, and Lucius ‘Why does Lucius look so hot with a small pink tint as he eats? Hadrian, get a hold of yourself for Merlin's sake!’ I shake my head before going back to eating. I glare at my friends as they share a look saying ‘Hades is making googly eyes’. They all shuddered before looking at me before turning red and going back to eating, not noticing they were being watched by Severus, Lucius, Draco, and Voldemort. They share a look before they, too, go back to eating.