Ch 6

“Potion Master Snape, Lord Malfoy, Heir Malfoy.” I say once they reach us outside the Leaky Cauldron. Draco gets ready to say something before father cuts in “Must you call me that?” He pinches his nose when I raise my eyebrow (much like how he does), before continuing “Just stick to sir or professor Potter, no need for the title.” I nod before saying “Then you shall stick to the regular brat, boy or whatever else, just please refrain from calling me that dreadful name Potter?” Taken aback, he nods. I smile at the Malfoys “Lord Malfoy, Heir Malfoy.” “Please, Hadrian, call me Lucius.” I nod before looking at Draco. “Don’t expect me to ask you to call me by my name. But if you must” Much to Uncle Marvolo’s amusement I giggle to them both before stepping back. “Don’t look so shocked. James isn’t my real father. Hell, even Papa Siri and Mama Remy could tell you that. I may not be a black but I may as well be, especially since Papa Siri and Mama Remy’s blood is in my veins through godparents ritual. Same goes to you Uncle Marvolo.” I roll my eyes before turning to Theo and Uncle Marvolo. “We must get going, I have to be back to make dinner on time or else Papa Siri and Ronald will haunt me down.” I turn to Father and the Malfoys, “It was a pleasure to see you, Dinner shall be done around 7” I nod to them before turning to walk away, waiting for Theo and Uncle Marvolo to catch on it’s time to leave. 

“One more after this” I giggle as I hear Theo groan. “How many are you planning on getting?” “Oh Merlin! We are gonna be her until morning” I slap his arm playfully before looking at Uncle Marvolo “Only some, don’t worry. I know exactly what I want and how many.” I grin as I see Theo pretend to faint. “Come, we have one more shop after this. We don’t have much time left till I need to get back and start Dinner.” I walk into Magical Menagerie, going straight to the clark. “How may I help you today?” I make sure my Lordship rings are showing before speaking “I would like a Kneazle, 2 Baby Basilisks, 2 Fire Crabs, a Streeler, Porlock, Knarl, Mooncalf, Diricawl, 4 Ferrets, 6 Ravans, 2 Mortis Bats, 2 Fruit Bats, and 2 Vampire Bats. If you didn’t get some of what I said, they are all written here along with the address. As soon as I hand this over, it will pay for everything I have ordered.” She nods before saying “Ofcourse Lord Potter Slytherin. Go ahead and pick out the ones you can and we will send you the rest by the end of tomorrow.” “Thank you. Theo, go pick out your ferret and your...lover’s ferret.” Theo nods before heading over to where the Ferrets are as I get what I can from the list. 

I lead them to Floo-Pow, as we walk I give an encouraging smile to Uncle as he says “What are we doing here?” I walk up to the clark, “Lord Potter Slytherin I presume. With what you said in your owl, that was all set up at the time you asked for. All we have left is for you to pay the additional fee.” Theo’s eyes grew wide, looking at me. I nod before pulling out my Gringotts card. He takes it to swipe before handing it back “Pleasure doing business with you sir. May we never meet again.” He nods before disappearing behind the counter. “Let’s go, I still have one more person to see. Theo go ahead and give Uncle Marvolo the address, you two can go ahead and go back to my place as the order would be all over the safe house and owl Lucius the address, or you can give Uncle the address and he can show up with the Malfoys and Professor.”  Theo nods before leading Uncle out. I head to the floo system into Mrs.Figgs floo. 

“Profesor” I say nicely to Dunblefuck. ‘I’m glad I keep my blocks up in my mind’ Dumbledick nods before saying “Harry my boy! How have you been? Having fun with Sirius?” I nod “Brilliant sir, and it’s been amazing! I got you your favorite lemon drops the other day.” I say pulling out the bag of Lemon Drops I made last night. They have a poison that kills you slowly and it makes you crave them the more you have. I up the dosage each time I make him a batch, which is a lot as he is going through them quicker. The poison tastes like lemon and it just so happens to be his favorite sweet. Dumblede pops one in his mouth. “Ah, always a treat. Atlas, I must be going. I hope you all have a good evening.” He nods at Mrs.Figgs before leaving. 

As soon as Dumbledoof leaves and is out of the wards I’ve set up, I check the house for anything he could’ve done. “He never offers me a Lemon Drop anymore when he carries them with him” I look to Mrs.Figgs to see her frowning. “It’s part of the poison, it makes you crave it more and more. The more he is exposed to it, the worse the craving gets. It’s why everytime I make a batch, there is more in each. The higher the dosage, the more Lemon Drops in the batch. He will become more...possessive over them until they kill him. I believe he shall be dead by the time summer comes around.” She nods before smiling, “Although I love when you come to visit, I believe you are here for the Kneazle license and you need to get back home so you can cook dinner young man.” I nod before pulling her into a hug. Mrs.Figgs was always the one who took care of me, a lot better than the Dursleys that's for sure. She turned on Dumbledore saying she is on my side and not his, which my side just so happens to be the dark. She was furious when she found out about what all Dumbledick had been doing. “Here you go, now you might want to get going, I don't need your godfather or honorary brother after me for you not being on time to cook” I give Mrs.Figgs a smile before pulling her into a hug “Your right, I must be going. Until next time.” I take the license before turning and leaving through the floo.