Ch 8

It is now June eighteenth. I don’t know why Uncle Marvolo has been giving me nightmares but he keeps wanting me to go to the DoM. Dumbledick hired Umbitch, sorry Professor Umbridge, our defense teacher, and now I have ‘I do not tell lies’ on the back of my left hand along with learning nothing in defense. Hermione, Ronald and I were able to create the DA, Defense Association. Dumbledore has been eating a lot more Lemon Drops than I thought, which means he will be approximately dead in the next week, if not month. I call the DA, saying Siri is in trouble. They have been able to convince me to let them go.

 That is where we are now, somehow Lucius and I are stuck in this room together and I feel this strong urge to kiss him. All the sudden I feel a pair of lips on my, knowing we are the only ones in here, I kiss back. I hear a low moan coming from Lucius, to which I respond with a moan myself. I feel him smile onto my lips. I feel him pushing me down onto a bed I did not notice was here. I smile as he climbs up on the bed to meet my lips. I cast a wandless and wordless spell that takes our clothes off and puts them in a pile on the floor.

“Impatient, are we?” I giggle before nodding. I give a sound of disappointment when he stops kissing me, only to gasp when I feel his lips on my neck. He starts to attack my neck, leaving hickeys that will soon be covered by glamorous.  

“Bloody hell, good thing we didn’t get stuck in there!” I glare at Ronald, and he immediately shuts up. ‘Why is there a shift in my magic? There shouldn’t be a shift’ I internally start to panic but try to keep it down to get out of the DoM. ‘I’ll have to talk to Mama.’ With that I go to make sure my friends are all ok. 

A/N: I suck at smut so this is a short chapter