Ch 3

“Hades!! How many do you seriously need?” I put my hand on her arm before whispering in her ear “Present for Hogwarts Quidditch teams and for my new place.” With an understanding look on her face she nods. I clear my throat before saying “I will just have you send those to my address. My owl will know what to do then.” The clerk nods “Ofcourse Lord Potter Slytherin.” I nod as I hand the clerk the address making sure no one can see it. “We have two more shops to go to before lunch sis.” She nods as I lead the way to Madam Primpernelle’s Beautifying Potions. I let Herms pick out what she needs and put them on the counter before I say “I would like to buy double of all these and send it to her through owl, under no circumstances will you let my sister pay for those.” The clerk looks taken aback before he says “Ofcourse Lord Potter Slytherin.” Hermione slaps my arm “I may be your sister through everything but blood, but I’ll be damned before I let you do this.” I giggle  and smile at her “I know, that’s why I told him NOT to let you pay.” She scowls before nodding. “Where to next?” I think before saying “Potage’s Cauldron Shop, then the Leaky Cauldron for lunch. After that we have the rest of my list to get.” Her scowl deepens “your list is chaotic.” 

We make our way to the clarks desk in Potage’s Cauldron Shop before father, unclem and the Malfoys come in and look around. ‘Not hiding, interesting’ I think to myself. I lean into Herms to whisper in her ear “I’m not the only one who noticed right?” She looks at me confused before glancing at father and co, before nodding. “Ahem. How may I help you?” I scowl before looking up. He visibly pales and shudders as he sees exactly who he was addressing. “I need 11 Pewter and Brass Cauldrons, 25 Self Stirring Cauldrons, 2 Gold Cauldrons, and 2 Silver Cauldrons. I will need this sent to this address” I hand him the address, “before September first. Anyone else who needs any of those particular items until then can on my tab. Am I clear?” He pales even more before nodding. “My scowl deepens before I growl out “I would like you to use your words.” He shudders again “Yes, Lord Potter Slytherin. Please forgive me for my behavior” he stops once he hears my warning growl. “Lets go sis, I already paid. Before you say I didn’t, It’s with the address.” 

We walk as we see our stalkers going to the front desk. I hear Herms giggle before pulling me into a shaded area. “You might want to calm down, your eyes are golden black Har.” She keeps an eye on everyone surrounding us as I close my eyes to attempt to calm myself. I open my eyes to see her look back at me before nodding and taking my arm again so we can go eat.