Ch 5

After we all finished eating, Uncle looked at me “Where all do you have to go?” “I still have Mulligrubs Materia Medica, J. Poppin’s Potions, Filch’s Emporium of Confiscated, Magical Menagerie, and then Floo-Pow.” He sits back with a calculating look. “Would you mind if I came along? I know you saw us following as it was Draco’s request and Lucius had those googly eyes that you had earlier when he was eating.” I stare at him for a few beats before nodding ‘Leave it up to Uncle Marvolo to catch on so quickly.’ 

 I get out the journal I have that connects to my friends for communication to tell her about the conversation Uncle and I had. I see Herms pull hers out of her pocket to read it. She looks up shocked before nodding. “Ron wants my help with a few things so you two would be alone unless one of them goes with you. Just be careful Hades, we just got you back.” She kisses my cheek before getting up to wait by the door for Ronald. “She’s right mate. See you later” He pats my shoulder before walking up to Hermione. He offers her his arm as they walk out. I hear Papa Siri sigh as he and Mama Remy get up. I see Father, Uncle, and the Malfoys have a confused look but I dismiss it to get up to hug my dogparents. “They're right, you know. We just got you back cub.” Mama says. “You were out for three weeks when we got you from them. Luckily for us you have made friends with the goblins. We don’t want to see you like that again pup” Papa says. I smile at them before pulling both of them into a big hug. “I’ll see you at the cottage. Just don’t break anything.” I pull away as the Fluer, Bill, Charlie, and Victor come over. I smile at them as Fluer pulls me into a hug. “It's been too long Hades” I hug her back as I know she is right. She pulls away as Bill says “We will see you at your place for dinner yea?” I nod before pulling him into a hug. We pull away only for Charlie to pull me into a hug, then Victor, Neville, then Fred, and last but not least George. 

I smile and wave as they leave before turning to Theo, “I take it you're going with?”  He nods “They’re right. You were out for three weeks and even then the Goblins had troubles trying to wake you. If it weren’t for dumblefuck I would’ve killed those pathetic muggles!” I giggle before saying “I know, I know. You tell me this everytime I go out on my own.” To my dismay he just smiles. I turn to Father and the Malfoys “Thank you for joining us for lunch. Professor, please do think about what I asked. You can always let us know through the journals. There was a secrecy spell casted as soon as you four walked in so I do not have to worry about the Headmaster catching wind of this.” I turn to Uncle, “We are ready when you are Uncle Marvolo” I hear Theo snicker but stops when he sees my eyes turn.

“Are you cooking again tonight? If so can they come over?” I look at Theo then at father and co. “You know damn well that I always cook dinner Theo, they are more than welcomed to come if they would like. I will just give Uncle Marvolo the address if so.” Theo squalls “Yes! I love your cooking, and Draco please close your mouth, you will catch flies.” I giggle before adding “That would be wise young Malfoy. Theo, are you suggesting that I let Papa Siri or even Mama Remy cook?” Theo paled before shaking his head no “No, you know as well as I do brother, that would be disastrous.” I smile at him before turning back to the others with a raised eyebrow. “We would be delighted to join you Lord Potter Slytherin.” I nod before walking towards the door. “We shall be on our way then. Oh and Lucius dear, you can call me Hadrian, it’s not that much of a mouthful.” I then wink before walking out the door. I hear Uncle and Theo not too far behind, leaving the others stunned.