Part 1

(5 years ago)

I was running through New York... Picking up my pace as I saw the figures behind me... Bikes were roaring as they tried to catch me but I was too fast...

I saw a pole one perfectly placed so that I could slide into an alleyway and obviously I grabbed it as I ran by. I slid and created a thick layer of ice when my hand was gracing the road.

I ran into the dark alleyway and glowed my eyes at a moving figure. It wasn't a werewolf or a Hydra agent but an... avenger? To be specific a drunk Sam Wilson a.k.a Falcon. I heard the Hydra agents run our way and ran past him. I ran to the wall and before colliding, I ran up it doing a backflip while shooting my mags out in every one of their heads.

Another man came out and saw his friend who pointed at the Hydra agents than at me. I was in my suit as I said: "Get out of here and forget ever meeting me." Falcon tried to stand up to fight me, seeing as I was a murder suspect (which is true). The other man nodded and walked towards Falcon. My eyes widened when the guy walked into the light and I growled: "You know what? I decided to change my mind, your a dead man Barnes!"

He looked at me with a 'what-the-hell!' look and started dragging Sam along with him. I made my way up the building by teleporting. I followed them to Stark Tower which was missing the S, T, R, and K. So it was the Avengers tower.

I threw a dagger into the wheel and one into the car gracing Bucky's skin. He got out and heading into the tower with his friend. I turned invisible as I followed them into the building.

They took the elevator and I heard the word 'Living room' so I teleported there. Bucky wasn't on my good side and neither was Thor, the oaf who killed my only living pack member when he first came here.

I noticed the whole extended team was there and slowly backed away, only for the elevator door to open and for me to fall onto Bucky and Sam. Everyone saw Sam drunk and Bucky hurt. I stayed invisible as I pushed Sam out and closed the door.

I turned visible with a dagger at his throat and growled: "You didn't think you'd getaway. Did you?"
He groaned as he pulled the fall trigger sending an alarm upstairs as we plummeted to the ground.

I sat in a corner and smirked when we hit the ground floor with a thud. I turned invisible as Tony ripped open the door and asked Bucky: "WHAT THE HELL BARNES!?!"

He looked around and said: "A girl is trying to kill me!" Tony asked: "Which one?" and I appeared behind him with a dagger to his throat. Bucky replied: "Her!"

Yeah, I ain't gonna explain the rest of that night's avents but it's been 5 years and I was forced to either join the avengers or rot in a cell for the rest of my longer-than-human life. So... You can guess which one I chose.

(present time)

I was laying in the cell when Tony came up and greeted me. "Mornin' Alex, " he sounded off today and I sat up. "What's wrong with you, Tony?" I asked. After a long pause, he sighed and grumbled: "Pointbreak is bringing Rock of Ages as punishment from their old man..."

Hesitant I asked him to continue but I immediately regretted it when he started: "Reindeer games need a place to stay so I'll need him to live on your floor which means you need to leave the cell... Everyone, even Fury, fears you because you don't hesitate to kill and well... You are scary as hell." I sighed and demanded that I get my weapons back, was allowed to go where and when I want, that I could disable FRIDAY and stab Thor and/or Bucky without going back.

Tony shook his head at my last demand but agreed and said: "If it weren't for you having different parents and the constant urge to kill or stab people would think your, my daughter." I smirked knowing that he knew I was going to do what I want and hack FRIDAY again if he didn't let me disable the A.I.