Part 2

I was tied to a metal table that was placed vertically and it wasn't fun at all. My powers weren't an option because I would give them what they wanted and I couldn't shift even if I wanted to.

The door burst open Bucky and Strucker entered. "I see Sam's darling wolf is awake?" Strucker questioned as he shoved some wolfsbane down my throat and gave the blade which was made of metal and wolfsbane to Bucky.

Bucky started to cut, slash and stab me all over. (At this point, I knew it was a memory) I noticed a difference in the room, there was a third man who was hiding in the shadows.

Strucker had told Bucky that he could stop, if he wanted to and I sighed. This wasn't over. Bucky got wolfsbane and rubbed it on my thigh. Strucker had laid a pole with the Hydra symbol in a firepit. After the symbol was red he took it out and Bucky tightly tied my arms and legs to the table.

I moved around a little trying to escape but I wasn't afraid, by then I was long broken, damaged even but I knew I wouldn't die. Strucker placed the metal on my side marking me as his, as Hydras and them Bucky continued.

I had been facing in and out of consciousness when I heard the door slam open along with a deep voice ordering Bucky to stop. He looked up at me and smiled before attempting to cut again but Sam got in between and...

I had shot up panting and sweating. My eyes glowed as my rage set in but I knew that I wouldn't go back I sleep so I used my magic to dress myself in black tights, a black long sleeve silk shirt, and tied my hair in a ponytail.

With the help of my illusions and self-control, I walked out of my room looking normal. I made my way to the kitchen and made my everyday vervain coffee but since I hadn't seen the outside in 3 months. This meant that I hadn't shifted in 4 months and to be honest, keeping secrets from the avengers was hard.

I picked up a container I hid with magic and lifted my hand over the unique rune I marked it with. My black mist, which was similar to Wanda's powers but stronger, appeared for a split second as it opened the jar. I could smell Loki standing on the other side of the room watching me.

I closed the jar but didn't use my powers, instead, I turned around and asked: "What?" He walked up to me and I could feel his magic's presence. He was strong but I knew I was stronger, with my mind blocked and my illusion hiding my eyes, I knew he wouldn't find anything.

"You aren't fooling me with the illusions, mortal, " he calmly stated. I moved to walk back to my jar and for a second I couldn't move. Loki had trapped me in his magic and I couldn't get out without exposing myself. But the worst thing was that he was in my territory, treating me while I was fully enraged and needed to drink the coffee otherwise I wouldn't make it out without killing someone or exposing myself.

My eyes widened as I could see a scar flickering on my wrist which wasn't covered because I intended on shifting and making Wolfsbane and vervain coffee. That instant I knew he was waiting for me to snap, his magic was trying to dispose of my illusion, the man in front of me was an illusion and Loki was right behind me.

I was struggling against his magic but only had enough resistance for one shot. I quickly grabbed my dagger and threw it back into his shoulder.  It was enough to make his hold on me disappear and when I walked to him, I pulled my dagger out.

Then I decided against taking his pain but I did manage to drag him to the couch area. I walked off and while he was tending to his wounds I closed my eyes while putting my gloved hand into the wolfsbane jar. I squished the plant, wait in for its deadly drops to fall into my coffee, then placed the plant back with the rest in the jar but before secretly sealing it Loki teleported and accidentally knocked it out of my hand.

The jar broke after hitting the ground and glass shards were in my leg and well as steam which was coming from the plants which were touching my bare feet. I barely flinched until the burns started to from then noticed that my illusion was fading.

"Clean it or your dead, " I inhumanly growled. Before making my move to the elevator. I teleported out the instant I wasn't detectable anymore.

My forest which wasn't far from the tower. I had taken off my clothes and teleported them back to the tower before turning into a wolf.

Not many of my kind could do that, apparently, you had to be very powerful and strong to do that. Well, neither that nor the alpha thing bothered me, I knew I was a monster, everybody knew it as well even if they didn't know about the monster inside me.

I was strolling around when I heard muttering which sounded to be Peter, Sam, Bucky, and...Eddies. Then I saw a few Hydra agents following not far behind ready to pull their guns and shoot.

I wished I didn't have to do this but Eddie and Peter were there. I jumped out and started attacking them right after one shot a bullet into Bucky's shoulder. I internally smirked at his pain but continued to skillfully kill them all one by one.

There were only two people left in the group I fought them while the other fours group were all dead. I had just ripped the other's throat out but was shot three times. My shoulder, leg, and ribs hurt but I killed him while walking off.

I noticed that the four guys were following me and turned around growling at them. Bucky called all the avengers down and I started to limp away faster. Only to my surprise, I was cornered by Tony, Steve, Dr. Strange, and Thor.

Strange gave me a look and I shook my head. I turned around and saw Nat, Scott, Loki, and Clint. The rest came from the east and west. I could feel Loki's power above everything. He was fine even after the stab but I feared that he could sense mine.

The clue was his facial expression when I looked at him with my glowing red eyes. Everyone started to circle me and my instincts kicked in. I let out an angry snarl while Bucky tried to touch me.

I snapped at him while Tony was the only one who I could bite and not turn because of his armor, grabbed me harshly. I quickly concentrated on a spell that would keep me from turning until I wanted to and gave Strange a look. Do NOT tell them anything! I beg of you? He nodded and with that I gave in to blood loss. Only hearing a faint: "Where the hell is Alex?! She is good with animals!!"