Part 8

Everyone had done as told after Thor explained that Odin had wanted to meet us and needed help from Tony on something.

I had put on my bracelet and grew my claws before staring at them. "Will she still care for me after I had done so many wrong things?" I questioned myself but snapped out of it as we all were summoned.

I hadn't packed any clothes because I knew I was going to walk around in my suit and had magic. My bag was full of weapons I didn't fit on my suit.

My hidden blades, daggers, and gun were covered with illusions while the bow and quiver were on my back, my belt had been covered by daggers, I had a gun on my hip and had maybe hidden my special dagger in my hair.

Everyone was ready and the team seemed worried about my luggage. I rolled my eyes and said: "If I need to change I have full capability of illusions and magic." Arrogant idiots.

We had all stood on the grass away from the tower and Thor dramatically lifted his hammer and yelled: "Heimdall open the Bifrost!" The bright colors surrounded us and within seconds we were standing, in the avenger's case nauseous and laying on the grounds.

Heimdall's deep voice greeted us: "Welcome to Asgard, My Princes, and Avengers." Everyone groaned and stood up. "Have you done this before?" Tony asked and I shook my head. We all walked out of the dome and everyone started to stare in awe.

I wasn't at all impressed by this but was indeed slightly nervous to see Frigga. I don't know what Loki will do when he finds out, hell I don't know what I would do if it happens again. And what might that mean?

Loki turned to me and I shook my head. Nothing import, sorry I forgot about the link. Loki hesitated but reassuringly held my hand which I smiled at, both of us trying to not be obvious.

We walked to give double doors before Steve turned to us and said: "Ok, so everyone has to be on your best behavior! This means no threats, no comments, no killing you know the rest." everyone nodded and he annoyingly slowly asked: "Alex?"

I rolled my eyes and put an illusion over my weapons. They all nodded while I let out a low growl, my anger management wasn't going to be great because on Asgard full moons last as least a week.

I calmed myself down then stepped in with the avengers who all bowed. I was not going to now so I made an illusion to do that. Everyone stood up and my illusion faded.

Frigga looked at me with wide eyes and without anyone but her(at least as I thought) noticing, I lifted my illusion over the bracelet she gave me. She smiled softly at me and then Odin started to speak.

"Welcome, Avengers! Thor has told us a lot about your group of... Avengers. We need some of your Midgardian technology and would like you to stay here."

He explained a few things and sent us off. Frigga walked towards us and was meant to show us our rooms. She showed all the avengers their rooms while the princes were following us.

Why are you acting weird? I'm not acting weird. I, uh, am trying to not kill anyone? I don't believe that's the only reason. All will reveal itself in time, just be patient, My Prince.

Frigga smiled at us then dismissed the boys which made me feel strangely uncomfortable and raised Loki's suspicion. I walked behind her and we entered her chambers.

"Sit down child, " she gestured to the spot beside her on her bed. I did as told and she asked: "Your aura has changed, can you lift the illusions and tell me what happened?" I shook my head and said: "N-no, I don't think t-that's a good idea."