Part 5

I closed my eyes, breathed in and out, and we were at my old headquarters.

Loki stood there dumbfounded while I ran to the outside and told him to not come out, no matter what he heard.

I had used my magic to make my clothes disappear just before I shifted into a wolf. It was raining but I couldn't go back with Loki in there so I started walking around outside.

I found a little cave and decided to sleep in there. While I curled myself up and laid down while the darkness of sleep overcame me.

(Loki pov)
I was waiting for Alex to return and explain what was going on but she never did, so I did what I was told not to.

I had an umbrella and decided to search for her, only to come across the black wolf from a few years ago. Resent avents caused me to believe that this wolf didn't just share Alex's energy but was Alex.

I picked the wolf up but it growled and I did what I did the last time I cared for this wolf, I gave it my palm to sniff. The wolf relaxed at my touch after that and I carried it to the headquarters.

I dried it before letting it down on the bed I was using. There I laid down and their wolf cuddled onto my lap. We both just laid there and I fell asleep.

(Alex pov-morning)
How I got back didn't bother me, what did though was that I was lying in Loki's bed with my head on his lap. I quickly got up, gentle of waking Loki, and walked to the bathroom. I turned back to my fully human form and got dressed, with the help of magic, before pulling my illusion back up.

I exited the bathroom and saw Loki, sitting on the bed. I immediately turned to leave but he teleported in front of me, I looked to the ground beneath my feet while my head hung low. Loki had a frown plastered on his face. I had a tear in my eye but the illusion was preventing him from seeing it.

"I know you're not Asgardian, not fully, now you know I'm not mortal. I might not be able to break your wall without hurting you so I would like it if we could ask each other questions which are to be answered truthfully," I tried to negotiate and Loki nodded.

Loki seemed hesitant, just like I was, but he cleared his throat and asked: "If you are not fully Mortal then what are you?" I inhaled deeply and answered: "I am what humans call a werewolf but no werewolf in existence was born an Alpha or had powers. You probably don't understand my fear of it but I can tell you that my kind are hunted and the fact that I was born an Alpha, have powers, and can shift into a wolf makes me very wanted."

He seemed deep in thought then I asked: "Would you mind telling me what you are, since your scent isn't fully Asgardian?" Loki stood up and his skin started to turn blue, his emerald green eyes turned red. I wasn't scared as he'd expected and I could smell his fear as well as insecurity about it. I mumbled: "Jotan otherwise known as Frost Giant? I thought Thor, you, the warriors three, and Sif killed them all?"

Loki looked surprised that I knew everything and gave me a questioning look. I smiled for the first time in years and said: "I used to read Norse mythology but I knew which ones were made up and which were facts." He nodded then asked: "How aren't you scared of me or building up a frost burn?" I gently placed my hand on his and answered: "It's easy to assume someone did wrong because of heritage, or past events, and other than you... I wasn't mind-controlled into doing what I did."

Loki had asked how I knew and I answered: "Loki, I had done my research plus used to have... a teacher who taught me magic and stories about you. You were drained, beaten, and had blue eyes, your eyes are green now. Nat might be good at fooling you but I'm good at understanding and information is my strength."