Part 12-Epilogue

The next morning I woke up early and had everything ready. My tattoo was going to be the most painful after maybe Loki who can't live with the heat.

I didn't look forward to seeing everyone faint at the sight of a disappearing tattoo and using fire to make it permanent.

Max finally knocked and I created a small portal to let him in. "Morning to you too grumpy, " Max laughed and I growled: "Not a morning or people person plus I have to struggle with the moon and the wolf I let go to roam the woods. LEX!"

Lex then appeared next to me. "Lex this is a friend, Max, he is Danny's brother but was turned by someone else." Lex nodded in respect.

Then the whole team was behind me. "Avengers meet Max, Max meet my pack, " I introduced them and said: "Max is Danny's brother, also a werewolf but not mine."

I smiled as Loki entered the room with two black coffee's and Max questioned: "By the smile on her face I'm guessing that's the soulmate/mate?" I threw a dagger in his arm.

"I said that's none of your business!" I growled and ripped the dagger from his arm. "You have never loved a single soul, yet you fall for the Asgardian related to the New York attack and my brother's death? You are soulmates and you know it!" he rambled again and I growled making his blue eyes shine as he submitted.

"Not so innocent anymore?" I asked and he darkly said: "Flare tried to kill me." I just shook my head and said: "I told you about her but anyway we decided on the avenger's symbol so let's get started."

Everyone else had done theirs quickly and Loki had to do his before I went. "Ok everyone but Thor out!" I yelled and Loki held my arm before saying that it was fine, they were going to find out sooner or later. "Nevermind but keep your distance!" I yelled.

Max started to make the symbol and Loki turned blue. I held his hand but it wasn't enough to ease the pain then I remembered the way we both shifted when we kissed.

"Max double team us!" I ordered and he gave me a questioning look while the rest of the avengers looked curious, Thor and Nat smile knowingly. "No talk of this, get it!" I threatened before he started doing me and Loki.

I pulled him closer and we kissed while Max was finishing the tattoos. Firing our tattoos was the most painful part. I smiled as Loki mentally said that the Avengers won't just let this go.

"And... Done!" Max exclaimed. I nodded at him and said: "Thank you, if Andrew has a problem just call me." he nodded and I sent him back to his pack.

I snapped my fingers and everyone had their drinks in hand. "To the strongest pack in history, from enemies to co-workers to, for some lovers and for others best friends, " I started and Loki finished: "To us all, as the Avengers, to save those who need saving."

And then we all drank. Later when the moon had started to rise Loki and I went outside. I called Lex and told him to set up the surprise which he immediately left to do.

Right then Loki bent down on one knee and opened a small black box which revealed a gold ring with an emerald on it. "Alex, would you marry me?" he asked. I was genuinely shocked and then said: "Yes, Loki I would love to!"

He smiled and slipped the ring on my finger as the moon reached its peak. I smiled and held out my dagger as Loki did his. I had told him to repeat my words just using his name.

"I Alex future-Laufeyson, soulmate to Loki Laufeyson. Carve this mark to declare you mine and only mine till death drew us apart."

"I Loki Laufeyson, soulmate to Alex future-Laufeyson. Carve this mark to declare you mine and only mine till death drew us apart."

With that we drew the exact same symbol on each other, both blades heated and laced with wolfsbane. (SYMBOL SHOWN AT THE TOP OF CHAPTER!)

After the mark was made we headed to the lake, not far from our location, and sat there. We stared at the stars before Lex howled which I answered. In my howl, black smoke left my mouth and I knew the evil was finally gone.

Before opening the hatch and heading inside I whispered a quick thank you. Then headed back in, only to see Wanda and Nat squeal. Thor smiled and nodded, Tony, Bruce and Clint were crying, Eddie and Peter smiled them congratulated us while the great did the same by nodding.

Finally Tony asked: "When and where!?" Then Loki said: "Outside just before the marked ourselves as each other's." Thor suggested that we do the wedding in Asgard which we agreed to.

(Two months later-day of the wedding)

I was talking to Frigga with Wanda, Nat, Clint dressed as a woman, and Pepper as my bride's maids. "You look beautiful, I'm lucky to be your stepmother, " Frigga said before disappearing to sit at the front. "I seriously don't know how nobody has caught you, " I stated and Clint said: "Because Asgardians don't know how earthworks!"

I quickly teleported to Tony who was waiting for me. "You're the technical father, oh and Peter play 'High Way To Hell' by AC/DC!" I yelled before teleporting us to the alley. Then as we walked Highway to hell started to play. I saw Loki at the end with his groomsmen Thor, Bruce, Bucky, and Steve.

Wow, you look...stunning. Thanks, you look hot as always.

I finally made my way to the stand where Loki was waiting. We exchanged vows and were officially married. Not even a year later I had healed Nat's child-bearing problem and Bruce had proposed, Tony and Pepper finally got married, Wanda and Vision got married, Thor and Jane got married.

We all defeated Hydra officially and after 2 years decided to grow our pack. After Tony had introduced us all as Avengers.

******🖤💚********

"Now we only fight when needed or when it's important and that kids were how we ended up here," I explain. Loki walks into the room with Thor, Clint, Nat, Bruce, Tony, Pepper, Jane, Wanda, Pietro, and Vision.

"Danny, Allison go to daddy while I say good night to the rest, " I say to my son and daughter while smiling at Loki.

I pick Morgan up and give her to Pepper. "Goodnight Starks, " I greet them while turning around to get mini-Banner.

"Nat, Bruce, I think this little guy belongs to you, " I say whilst saying good night and turning to Clint's daughter. "Say hi to Laura to me?" I greet him while he takes the little archer from me.

Wanda, Pietro, and Vision take their girl then walk away after greeting me. Lastly, I turn to my nephew and niece. "Let's get the prince and princess to their mommy and daddy, yes?" they both tiredly nodded.

I picked them up and handed them to Thor and Jane. "Safe travels you four, and tell Frigga to come to visit sometime!"

They disappeared through the Bifrost and I walked to my own family. "Let's go to bed, princess, and prince, " I say picking my sleepy daughter up while Loki gets our little boy.

We lay them in their beds then go to our own. I see the clock strike 12:01 then turn to Loki and say: "9 years ago we got married, now we have the perfect family with two of our own monsters. I couldn't ask for a better pack or husband."

He smiles and kisses me before saying: "I love you, Alex." I answer with a last: "I love you too, Loki."

That's the end!! Thanks for reading!