Part 4

For this part, I will use a time skip or two but I do warn you of bloodiness and that type of stuff.

(2 and a half years later-avenger pov)
Everyone had been doing their own thing until JARVIS announced a lock on a Hydra base that held Alex. Tony told everyone to suit up and meet in the jet in 10 minutes.

Everyone was ready and they took off not worrying about a plan other than retrieving Alex. After 4 minutes of flying at very high speeds, they arrived in Germany. Everyone just ran in and started to take everyone down.

(Alex pov)
I heard the very loud voices of the avengers and immediately tried to stand but even though I was awake I couldn't use any of my powers other than illusions.

The racket continued until the avengers found me in the basement. I was bloody, bruised, and tied up. My eyes widened as I saw everyone but when Clint entered, I violently shook my head to warn him.

Clint came in anyway and stepped in a puddle of water and electricity shot through his veins, he was being shocked. Nat pulled him back and gave me a questioning look my body was still numb from my recent dose of venom but my eyes trained to a cord that was not far from reach.

Nat went to the cord and lifted it from the water while throwing it away. My eyes started to close when the electricity left my body, I was in so much pain because the voltage was high enough to prevent my healing and I just gave in.

(Avengers pov)
Alex had closed her eyes and Tony lifted her up noticing that she weighed almost nothing. He carried her out while all the avengers were following him and set her in the medical wing of the jet. Bruce had to tell Nat what to do seeing that he was mad enough to turn back into Hulk. Nat checked all over Alex's body but only found bruises.

Clint had landed the jet and Tony carried Alex to her room. He laid her down and gently whispered: "Your home now, just wake up soon?" Then left.

Everyone was downstairs and while some looked happy others looked worried and the rest normal. After noticing that it was already 3 am. Everyone went to bed.

(Alex pov)
I shot up and growled. My eyes glowing and my powers flowing through my veins. Then I noticed I was back in my room, I relaxed and stood up. My body was healed and I was hungry since I hadn't eaten since I was with Hydra.

I walked to my bathroom then dropped my illusions, my whole body was covered in scars that were inflicted by either vampires or wolfsbane. My eyes trailed to the remarked Hydra symbol and I sighed. I jumped in the shower and washed myself then dried myself before putting on my normal clothes.

I brought my illusions back up and exited my room. The smell of the tower was strangely a missed scent and as I walked down the hall I noticed that Loki's light was still on. I instantly sneaked past in hopes of not being seen or heard but my hopes were misplaced and while drinking water, Loki walked to me.

I swallowed before swiftly moving from his touch and knew my voice would sound croaky: "What are you doing awake?" Loki seemed to be in thought then answered: "Gods don't need as much sleep as you mortals do. Mortals, as I've come to know your kind, are fragile and need to be handled delicately."

I heard footsteps from behind me but knew the Loki in front of me was real, paranoia kicked in and I pulled a dagger from my sleeve then threw it. I heard a shriek and quickly walked towards it, Clint.

"Sorry, sorry! I just wanted to see if you were okay!" he admitted. I could feel a tear escape my eye and was thankful for my illusions. I pulled the dagger from his shirt and nodded. Clint stood up and left after telling me to come for food when I wake up.