Part 11

I woke up in what I guess was the infirmary and sat up groaning. That's when I heard it: Well, well, well weren't we desperate to save lover boy.

No, I'm stronger now and you aren't going to get to me!

We'll see.

I had teleported to Loki's room and wanted to see if he was okay nut he wasn't there. Then I went to Frigga's chambers and knocked lightly. She opened the door and when she saw me, she let me in.

"You are definitely stronger than you were, child," she stated and I asked: "Frigga please don't tell Loki of the consequences, I couldn't let him die not while he is the first person I've taken a liking in?"

Frigga smiled and asked me if I had started to hear the voice and I nodded in response. She told me to not give in and find a way to lock the voice away. I nodded and walked to my room.

When I got there, Lex was waiting for me and I jumped on the bed. Lex had barked: "What's wrong, did something happen?" I huffed and said: "Lex, there are consequences to my healing powers which is why I don't use them. I have a void, type of thing inside me and by healing Loki it should've taken control but I was strong enough to fight it and win which ended in my fainting and still having the voice in my head."

I had no idea why but all I knew is that I needed to get home and go to one of my bunkers. If I hid long enough they might forget about me and move on while I figured out what the solution was. Then Loki appeared in my room which made me flinch. I could see that he noticed it and that he knew what was going on.

"Wh-Why would you do that?" Loki asked looking sadly at the ground. I looked up with tears in my eyes and whispered: "Because I think that I fell in love with you and I-I can't lose you."

He looked up and smiled then asked: "Alex, would you like to court me or like midgardians say be my girlfriend?" I looked up and smiled back at him before calmly saying: "Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend."

I blushed as Loki walked towards me and lifted my chin so that I could look at him. Without a second thought, our lips connected, it was magical and we both completely got lost in the kiss not bothering about control over our inner monsters.

The kiss was slow and passionate which was perfect for my first kiss. We separated for air and opened our eyes, both gazing into red ones. I quickly stepped away and blushed while being shifted and he was Jotan. We both turned back to normal before hearing Nat knock on my door.

I answered not noticing the smudge in my black lipstick and questioned: "Nat? Anything I can help with?" She smirked and said: "Unless you want my help fixing your lipstick- We are leaving in a few minutes." I blushed and nodded.

"You two are perfect for each other and it's nice seeing you both smile. We haven't seen you smile until Loki declared you two to be soon to dating, " she calmly but in a motherly way explained.

"Well, not soon to be anymore, " Loki said behind me with still a little lipstick on his lip. She said and walked off. I used my magic to pack my things then Loki left to get his own things.

Can you please tell me what I have to do to get rid of you? Yes, I can but you need to figure it out. Plus I want to get out at least once more before you find out! Sorry but that's not happening.

I felt a surge of pain from my head and fought against the evil again. I won but had sent an energy blast out. My thing was packed and I teleported to the Bifrost after putting Lex's color on and fixing my lipstick.

We all headed into the dome but just before leaving Heimdall whispered: "Soulmate, Loki will remove the evil." I was shocked but then smiled. Loki is my-my soulmate? Guess that explains how I fell in love so easily. Good to know, now how do we get rid of your evil friend?