Part 7

I woke up in a bed which wasn't mine and pushed myself up only to whimper at the pain of my still healing shattered wrist. I wondered what happened until all last night's events came back to me.

I growled and my eyes started to glow. I shook my head and had my human eyesight back. I could smell Loki and noticed that I was in his room, the evidence set when he walked in with my normal coffee. "You should know that everyone feels terrible about last night," he stated in an attempt to cheer me up. I turned to him and said: "They should feel terrible for what they did, meaning their words and shattering my wrist but it's sadly not the worst they've said. Thank you for sticking up for me."

He nodded and I drank my coffee before hearing the last click on my wrist. It was healed and I stood up ready to go kill some people. "May I know where you're going?' Loki asked and I said: "Out for some relief, it usually doesn't take more than... 3 days." Loki seemed skeptical and asked what I was going to do.

"I'm going to be the monster they think me to be and have some fun doing it. I'm not going to tell you more," I answered and headed downstairs after using magic to put on my suit. I grabbed my dagger from the floor and then heard everyone groaning before turning to me with wide eyes. Tony was the first to walk up to me and say: "Alex, I didn't-" "Yes, you did. You all say the same thing every time. So like every other time I'm leaving for a while and when you find out what I did you'll put me in the cage for 2 months," I growled struggling to keep my eyes human.

I teleported away and my first stop was Strange. I kicked the door open and yelled: "Dr. Stephen Strange get you ass here before I kill you!" Within seconds he was there, surprised to see that I was basically my wolf. He stuttered: "Alex I-I just thought-" I growled and yelled: "You just thought that having the pack that already hates me, knowing that a real monster, not just the murderous girl I am was living among them! One who had powers stronger than anyone I know, one who has had such a hard time in life that even though I'm only turning 24 I've been through hell and back various times!" I used my magic to push him across the room and went to leave.

I stopped at the door and said: "Tell them I'm what I am and I'll personally torture you then kill you." My next stop was a Hydra base in Germany because I knew Sam, Felix and Dean weren't there nor the avengers.

(TWO DAYS LATER)

I had just finished my killing spree and had three of the Hydra agents hostage. I had put a SHIELD beacon there and waited for Fury to return. "Thank you, Agent blackout," He nodded at me and I nodded back before saying: "Your welcome Nick. Oh and director I've remembered to keep three alive as asked." I teleported back, took a shower, and walked downstairs to the cell.

It had become a habit, considering that I was always locked in here for at least 2 months and Like last time just refused to leave. I had made sure I had enough books, a mattress, pillows, and a blanket. While I waited for JARVIS to alert Tony, like every other time I read in silence.

(AVENGERS POV-THIRD PERSON)

Everyone had been keeping a close eye on SHIELD and noticed that Fury had traveled to Germany. JARVIS announced: "Sir, she's waiting in the cell again." Bucky said: "Lock her and tell her he'd be there later. Remember to activate the power dulling mechanisms!"

Loki had made his way to the cage and looked at the reading figure of Alex who was listening to music while reading. She stood up and walked to the wall. "Hey, how has everything been?" Alex asked Loki but he knew she was hiding. He answered: "I've been fine, lonely without you but fine."

"I killed 1304 Hydra agents, injured Strange, and might've broken a few bones which healed before I came back but hey Nicks's happy," she confessed knowing that he thought she was hiding. Her phone rang and she answered: "Nick?" Fury yelled: "Hydra's going to attack the tower and their targets are you, the Maximoffs, and Bucky, get out now!" She hung up and teleported out.