Where am I?

The 6 ninjas plus y/n arrived at the Hokage's office.

"I don't get why any of you weaklings decide to just waste my time. You know I  can just kill you on the spot, Right? Starting with the pineapple headed kid." Y/n said and she pointed at Shikadai, who was next to her. He deadpanned before moving away from from her and next to Inojin and ChoCho. He didn't show it but he was truly scared of Y/n for 2 reasons. 1. She's an Uchiha and they are not to be messed with. and 2. She gives off a dominant  and scary aura, somewhat similar to his mother's.

"What a drag.." he said.

Mitsuki knocked on the door and a faint "come in. Was heard."

He opened the door and everyone walked in.

"Oh it's you guys. What's wrong?" The older blonde male said. He looked like boruto with the hair, eyes and black whisker-like face.

"Hey dad. The girl you sent to the hospital a few days ago is right here. Her name is Y/n."

"Well, nice to meet you, Y/n. My name is Naruto Uzumaki. The seventh Hokage"

"Uh huh...look old man, do you need something because I'm currently in a hurry and make it quick as my patients is already on thin ice."

"Uh alright." Naruto got up from his chair and walked around his desk and in front of y/n. "Alright. I got this from here guys." He spoke to the others. Boruto and his friends nodded before walking out the door. Sarada was the last one at the door. She gave one last look at Y/n, who was staring at the Hokage, before walking out the door and closing it.

As the 6 young ninjas were walking in silence, Mitsuki spoke.

"So, Sarada. How does it feel to find another Uchiha besides you and your dad?" Sarada though for a moment before speaking.

"I feel...I mixture of complete shock and Happiness to know that there's another- and around our age too. I have to tell my parents about her." She said.

Boruto nodded. "She seems cool too. Her taijutsu skills are awesome. She must be really strong!" He praised.

"And Rude too." Shikadai added.

"Can't blame the girl. We literally had to force her to follow us to the Hokage office." ChoCho said.

"Yeah but why to me? Such a drag."

{Back to Y/n and Naruto}

Y/n crossed her arms and tapped her foot impatiently. "So?"

"Okay. So I'm a get straight to the point."
Y/n stayed silent but listened.

"A few days age, my family and I found you trapped inside an iceberg in a lake from outside the village. So, we brought you to the hospital to recover and if you were to wake up, I would ask you questions about where you came from and how you ended up frozen." Naruto explained.

"...alright. Start asking. I'll try to answer at least most of your questions."

Naruto nodded.

Y/n's POV

Who is this guy? Where's Madara? What year is this?

"Ok so first question: what's your full name? Boruto told me your first name but what Clan are you from?" Naruto asked.

"Uchiha." I said bluntly. His eyes widened. I lifted a brow.

"What? I said Uchiha." I said again.

"How is that possible.. the Uchiha Clan was wiped out years ago."

My brows furrowed. Wiped out?? So does that mean that Madara is....