Y/n and Madara vs. Sarada and Sasuke

This chapter isn't gonna follow the plot. It's just a little side story.

A/n: Author's name-

Y/n and Sarada glared at each other.

Sarada latched onto Sasuke's arm while Y/n held onto re-animated Madara's arm.

Both Male uchiha's were confused on what was going on.

Standing not too far from the four was Sakura, Naruto, a re-animated Raida, Hashirama,  and Tobirama, Tsunade,  and Kakashi. They were also wondering what's happening and mostly wondering how Madara is back alive.

Tsunade: "Can someone please explain to me what's going on?"

Y/n: " What i'm  trying to explain to Four eyes over here is that big bro Madara is stronger than SasuGAY!"

Y/n yelled, not taking her eyes off Sarada.

Sarada Scoffed.

Sarada: "yeah right! My Papa is one of the strongest Shinobi in Konoha! If not, then the entire world!"

Sakura: "Sarada's right. Sasuke-Kun did take down some very strong and dangerous Shinobi."

Naruto: "yeah! Like some of the akatsuki members when we were younger, Kaguya, Momoshiki and others."

A/n: "EGH!! WRONG! 1. Sasuke didn't EXACTLY kill anyone. Deidara killed himself by blowing himself up while trying to get him, 2. He didn't technically kill Itachi. His Sickness got to him first so that's why he died. If he DIDN'T have that incurable sickness, then he could've easily beaten you, duckbutt. 3. It took Sasuke AND Naruto-"

Sakura: "-And me!"

A/n: *rolls eyes* "Sasuke, Naruto AND..Sakura to take down Kaguya and Sasuke, Naruto, Boruto and the other Kage's to take down Momoshiki and (I forgot the other dude's name..). And I HIGHLY doubt that Sasuke could take them down by himself.. OH! and Orochimaru....Kind of a petty move if you ask me. Attacking him while he was sick?.." *shakes head like a disappointed parent*

Tobirama couldn't hold back a snicker after hearing this. Meanwhile Y/n bursted out laughing.

Y/n: "Your entire existence was a LIE BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

Madara chuckled as Sasuke grew an angry tick mark.

Y/n: "might as well give up now and accept the Fact that Madara is the strongest Uchiha ever!"

Sarada: "No! My dad still has some pretty awesome techniques."

Y/n: "oh yeah? Like what?"

Sakura: "perfect Susanoo, obtaining the Rinnegan and is able to time travel-"

A/n: "please! All I have to do take his eyeballs and he'll be as useful as TenTen."

Raida: "Who's TenTen?"

A/n: "exactly."

Y/n: "Madara was able to also obtain the Rinnegan, reach Six paths, was able to not only  spawn one but TWO gigantic sized meteors AND took down a whole Army of Shinobi  by himself. Beat that."

Sasuke had a cartoon sweat on his head while Sakura and Sarada struggled to come up with something.

Y/n: "then I rest my case. Madara IS the strongest Uchiha. Well was because you're dead. But Your still the strongest!"

Madara: "Damn right I am!"

Y/n and Madara laughed in victory while Sarada sat gloomily in a corner as Sasuke stood behind her.

The end.

Yeah just a little side story.

Happy 4th of July!