Frozen

Few weeks later, y/n just finished with another independent training session.

"Alright. One more time.." y/n put her hands together, performing a hand sign.

She closed her eyes as she felt her Chakra flow around her. And that's when she yelled "Shadow Clone Jutsu!!"

*Poof*

Y/n opened her eyes and saw another person with the same features as her. Same black-ish blue (or just black) hair and onyx eyes.

"Yes! It worked! Thank youuu Albino boy.." she mumbled to herself.

Her shadow clone then poof away, leaving the young shinobi to herself again.

She sighs then sits on a nearby rock. "Ughhhhh!! I'm so BORED!!"

"..."

Suddenly she remembered the lake she went to a few years back.

'That mysterious glow..what was that..?" Y/n thought to herself.

"Maybe I should go. It's been a while." Getting up off the rock, she quickly sneaks her way out the village like last time. But since it was dark, no one should be able to se the girl but she was still cautious nonetheless.

Remembering the path she took, she started walking, ignoring the gut feeling in her stomach that's telling her to not go.

Y/n's POV

Finally I arrived at the Lake. It looks even more beautiful at night with the moon shining over it.

I sat down to admire the lake and to clear my head. 'I wonder what Madara is doing..' I thought to myself. One day, I saw him put on his battle outfit on. Lately he's been out of it- like something was bothering him. I decided not to ask since it wasn't any of my business and I didn't want to be nosy.

{Flashback...}

"Hey Madara. Where you going?"

Madara slowly turned towards me. His eyes showing a type of Sharingan that I'm not familiar with. I looked at his weapons and his Armor.
'Is he going on a mission?'

"I'm going...away..for a while. I might come back. But if I don't..do not try to find me. Understand?" He said.

He was serious which slightly made me nervous so I nodded.

"Ok. But you will come back, right?"

"..."

"..."

"...no promises." And then he left.

{Present}

That was the last time I saw and spoke to him. I hope he's okay..

I flicked a small stone into the water. A few seconds of silence had passed until the lake began to glow again.

"Eh? It's glowing...just like last time.." I began to reach my hand towards the ocean. I hope a fish don't come in my face again.

The water brightens as my hand reaches out of it. One my hand touched the water, the bright colored faded. Seconds later, it mysteriously shot up and grabbed my arm, trying to pull me inside. 'What the-? A water  Jutsu!?' I thought. Quickly, I grabbed my scythe from my back and tried to slash to the liquid. Dumb idea. As you can't cut through liquid. But I was in a panic.
The water snatched the scythe out of my non-dominate arm and pulled it in the water.
My last option was to do my fire Jutsu.
"Fire style: fire ball Ju-" the water cut me off as it grabbed my other arm. I tried to use my 2 feet to stop it but the water was too strong.
Once the water fully pulled me in, I began to yell out.

"HELP!" I screamed. The water was freezing, causing me to shiver and stutter out my words.
It didn't help any better as the water was making me choke as I was basically being dragged under.

"H-help..! *cough* help!" I continue to yell out but no one heard me. My body felt really cold, slowing down my movement trying to stay afloat.

'Great. Now I'm going to die of hypothermia...I should've listened to my gut.' I joked in my head, unfortunately.

8 minutes later, my body stopped moving, making me sink at the bottom. I tried holding my breath but it didn't work. I was fully underwater. My vision began to blur then I saw black, fully passing out.

'Madara...'

As you slowly sunk to the bottom, the water started to freeze, trapping you inside and forming you into an iceberg.

A/n: yeah, that last part was based off of "Avatar: The Last Airbender" at the beginning of the series.

No, you aren't a bender- I just didn't have any ideas so this came to mind.