USJ: Cirein or Siren?

One nomu.

There is only one nomu left.

I can do this!

I could easily kill him with my voice but the problem was that he was too close to Aizawa and if I would kill that thing he would fall down onto him or something might happen to Aizawa. There was no chance in hell that I would risk something like that.

Shit!

Think Izu!

I need to get that think attacking me instead of Dadzawa.

But how?

Lucifer!!

Me: Lucifer, do you think you can teleport that thing towards me?

Lucifer: Mew?

Me: No, thanks for asking I am still sane.

Lucifer: MEW?!

Me: Yes, I am sure. Now stop asking my sanity!

Lucifer: mew...

Me: *Sigh* Lucifer, now is not the time for this!

Lucifer: mew!

The cat than teleported away from me and the nomu 2 meters in front me before backing away himself.

Me: Thanks buddy!

Me: TIME FREEZE!

The nomu froze in a rather odd way and all I did was walking up to him analyzing him.

Regeneration quirk that is for sure...

His skin is also a lot harder than the others it's also shiny...

Some kind of strength and speed enhancer...

Then I think he should also have some other quirks too...

I do wonder if Shiggy can disintegrate one in matter of minutes...

I went to Shiggy and kinda dragged him towards the nomu. Next I laid all 5 fingers of both of Shigraki's hands on his exposed brain.

This should do the trick right?

Let's hope so..

Me: go

Time began ticking again and I saw how fast Shiggy's quirk destroyed the nomu but it was not enough. Once the LOV leader realized what happened he immediately backed away.

Shiggy: I CALL HACKS! HEX!

He is not wrong!

My damn quirk can be considered a hack!

Shiggy: After the hack!

It only took one order but the nomu immediately charged at me. He was a lot slower than before but it was still an incredible speed. Needless to say I did the same thing I did with one of the nomus.

Me: DIE!

Again this remembered me way to much on Bakugo and how he usually behaved.

I seriously need to stop screaming die!

Why not whisper it for once huh?

Why scream?

The moment I defeated the nomu, I could hear someone screaming at me. It was no other than Shigaraki.

Did he hear me?

Of fucking course he heard me, he is not deaf!

Damn it!