Back to the hospital!

Izuku's POV:

I jumped out of the window and I could hear some gasping behind me.

Guess they never witnessed a boy jump out of a hospital window to escape three heroes...

My escape, however, was only shortly. As soon as I was out of the window and in midair, I could feel something soft wrapping around me. Something red caught my eyes and I looked down. It was a feather, holding me midair. The fastest hero managed to capture me and brought me back into the hospital though the same window I tried to escape.

Me: *Sigh*

Me (whispering): God, why do you hate me so much?

Immediately regretting my decision to whisper, luckily for me no one heard me. Even when I was only whispering, it hurt my throat. My drawback was still there and it was getting annoying! I furrowed my eyebrows as I was thinking and was slowly retrieved and let down at the cold hospital floor.

I completely forgot that he could do that! DAMN IT! So much to my escape plan.

The three heroes immediately went to my side and Hawks didn't let go of the feather around me. Eraserhead then went behind me and closed the window for good.

I didn't look up. I simply didn't have to, I knew exactly how they were looking at me and I didn't like it. This was not a suicide attempt nor was the first one but they won't believe me. So I didn't bother correct them at all.

They wouldn't believe me anyway.

Present Mic: Why would you do that, little listener?

Maybe to escape!

I couldn't say anything, I knew that he would recognize my voice as Sirens voice and even if I wanted to my drawback was still intact.

Hawks: He can't talk or at least I think he can't. I tried talking to him once but he was signing and I don't know sign.

Eraserhead: That's a problem.

No shit Sherlock!

Present Mic: Luckily, for you we both know sign.

Ha, don't tell me you are expecting me to sign you something while the chicken nugget is holding me captive. Like how do you think I should do that?

I could feel something dripping down from the side of my head. Reaching out for it was impossible, beside I already knew what it was, my blood.

Me: *sigh*

Not again!

They are way too loud for comfort and I can only endure a little bit of the noises thanks to the healing quirks but now I could feel the buzzing in my head. A very bad headache was the result of it. My hearing was so sensible I could hear the people talking from the other side of the doors as if they were shouting.

Eraserhead must have seen me flinch and the blood dripping from my ears as he began approaching me and crouched down right beside me. He used his capture weapon to wipe of a little bit of the blood that was dripping down.

Eraserhead (whispering): Do you have sensitive hearing?

I nodded slowly. This must have gotten the attention of the other two heroes that were talking about sign language and how it made Mic's life easier as a hero untill now. I still didn't look up, my eyes were fixating at the floor.

Present Mic took off his headphones and place it on my head. That was when I decided to lift my head. It was the first time after I jumped to look up at them.