Part 2 Chapter 17- Shaken Up

(I'm so sorry I take forever to post. I'm the queen of procrastinating. But, I try my best since I know what it feels like to be on a cliffhanger for stories. Also, how would you feel about other mcyt service dog stories. Same vibe, different people, and different medical conditions?)

(TW: Alcohol, dissasociation

George began to speak, the group listening intently. "So, as you guys know, this trips been literally amazing but also stressful as hell. So, I think we all need to unwind a bit. And..." He said pausing for dramatic affect. "I did spot a liquor cabinet that we're allowed to use." He said smirking. A large majority of the group was now excitedly talking and cheering. Although, Wilbur was now tensed and his jaw clenched, which I wish I had noticed. (Oooh foreshadowing)

I looked to Tubbo and Ranboo who were laughing quietly to themselves, slightly confused at the mention of alcohol. When I realized why, I voiced our shared confusion. "You guys do remember we're minors, right?" Tubbo butted in. "Oh, I know." George said. "You guys get to be involved, just wait." He said. I was intrigued. "What're you plotting?" Ranboo said. "Just wait." George said with more emphasis.

It was only around 1 pm so we still had a bit of time before our event, so we decided to hang out until then. We ended up dispersing to our rooms, going on Twitter, YouTube, whatever. Eventually at around 3, Sapnap popped his head in. "Can I play with Leo?" He asked like a toddler asking to pet him. I smiled and nodded. He excitedly sped to the living room, stating a quick "He said yes!" This caused the small group of Karl, Quackity, and Sapnap to speed to my door peeking in the doorway at a tail-thumping Leo who had originally been sleeping. "Thank youuu." He chimed as the small group brought Leo to the living room.

Soon, I heard giggling, laughter and Leo excitedly grumbling. I decided to investigate, standing from my spot on my bed. When I walked in Leo was rolling on his back on the floor, Sapnap rubbing his belly and Quackity petting his face, Karl was also on the ground cooing over Leo who was soaking up the attention like a sponge. I laughed, causing the group to lift their heads, "Having fun?" I asked. Sapnap nodded turning his attention back to Leo as he licked Quackity, who's face had happened to be close enough for him to strike. "Blegh" Quackity groaned, his face now slobbered. I just laughed harder. I went to my room, grabbing my phone. I returned, snapping a photo as the three continued to obsess over a puddle of Leo. He laid on the floor thumping his tail contentedly. Eventually, Niki entered, immediately falling right in with the group as they began to toss one of his squeaky toys. He excitedly chased the toy and as he sped across the floor, his head collided with George's knees. "Ack" George exclaimed, regaining his balance. Leo trotted back over with his toy as though nothing had happened. "An apology would have been nice." He said, moving to the couch. It earned a few laughs. "What time are we starting our so-called event?" Quackity asked. "Probably around 6." He responded. "I'll be in my room then." I said turning back to go on my phone. As I left, I could hear George join the group obsessing over my dog.

After awhile, Wilbur walked in making me look up from my device. "Tommy, you gotta see this." He said laughing. Obviously curious, I stood from my spot and walked to the living room where I saw that Quackity, Karl, and Sapnap were now laying on the carpet curled up with Leo, passed out. I stifled a laugh, snapping a picture of the group. I noticed George had vanished from his spot as well as Niki. I looked to my phone noticing that it was already 5. I decided to investigate where everyone was. I headed upstairs as Wilbur sat on the couch to go on his phone.

I knocked on Niki's door first. "Come in!" She said in a singsong voice. I swung open the door, where she sat on the bed scrolling on her laptop. I smiled, "Hey, I think it might almost be time to start getting stuff ready." I said. "Okay, I'm finishing up now." She said smiling. I nodded, leaving and shutting the door quietly. I migrated to Dreams room, knocking again, though I didn't bother actually waiting for Dream's response. I entered to see Dream, on his phone, a snoring George draped across his chest. "Hey, aren't we gonna start soon?" I asked. "Yeah, probably." He said, looking down to the hibernating boy. "Geooorge." He said softly, in a sing-song tone. He groaned quietly. "Oh c'mon." He said. "Leave me be." He mumbled sleepily. Dream laughed, "C'mon, don't you wanna have the party you planned?" He asked. George nodded sleepily into his chest. With that Dream let out a soft laugh, fluffing his hair. "Get up and meet everyone downstairs, bitch!" I said, leaving. I headed to Ranboo's room to see it was empty, I assumed he was most likely somewhere else. I moved downstairs where the group in the living room was now chatting on the couch. Leo curled in Wilbur's lap while he scratched behind his ear. I headed past the group to Tubbo's room, swinging the door open and saw Ranboo and Tubbo sitting on his bed facing each other playing a game of go fish. "Hey, fellow minors. Ready for tonight?" I asked eagerly. "Heck yeah!" Tubbo said returning the energy as he glanced up from their game. "Heck yes I am!" Ranboo said, directly after Tubbo's response. The pair stood, leaving their game for later. We all moved to the living room where the entire group now sat. "Oi, who's ready for a party!" I yelled enthusiastically making the group collectively laugh and cheer.