Part 2 Chapter 12- Embarrassed

(⚠️TW Seizure, vomit, urine, blood, anxiety)

I woke up and looked around. Leo thumped his tail from inside his crate. I stood removing him and letting him hop on my bed. After the movie last night, I had gotten ready and fell asleep, sleeping harder than a rock. But, now that I had slept for a good amount of time I felt awake and ready for whatever. I collected some clothes and headed to the bathroom feeling infinitely less sore than yesterday. I changed and walked out to see a large handful of people in the living room. Sapnap, Karl, Dream, and George sat on one couch while Ranboo, Wilbur, and Quackity sat on the other. The only people missing were Tubbo, Nikki, and Techno. I sat in between Ranboo and Wilbur as Leo trotted to receive love from an eagerly waiting Quackity. "Morning" Dream said eagerly. I smiled, "G'morning" I said still tired. 

The conversation slowly continued and Tubbo trudged in as well as Nikki and Techno a little while after.

Dream spoke up, "Now that we're all here. I saw this place where we can rent bikes, and, well, I thought it'd be fun to go for a bike ride around town. Y'know, get ice cream or something." I nodded wholeheartedly in addition to the verbal agreements. "That's sounds like a great idea!" I said. Even if I knew I had to leave Leo behind, I knew my friends would have me covered if anything were to happen.

After working out the plans the group that wasn't ready yet went upstairs to get ready, leaving me, Dream, Ranboo, Techno, Sapnap, Karl in the living room. Eventually, Nikki, George, Tubbo, and Wilbur made their way to the living room. We decided to drive to the bike rental place and bike from there. 

We arrived in the two cars walking into the bike shop. They stood staring at our large group, probably due to the fact that we had a group of 11 people of varying heights, ages, and styles. We walked to the counter as I fidgeted suddenly hyper aware of their stares. Dream spoke to the woman at the counter who figured out which person needed each bike needed we went to our respective ones. At that point the anxiety had passed as the employees and customers went back to their business and the woman's calm voice was the only one remaining. 

We walked out of the shop with helmets and bikes and went on our way, Dream and Sapnap leading the group while Sapnap was of course slightly ahead. I stayed towards the back with Ranboo, Tubbo, and George. Dream occasionally gave us signals that we had to turn and things like that but after a little bit we were coming upon our first stop, a small ice cream shop. And after the group found multiple bike racks to fill we headed in. 

After giving all our orders we stood by the counter eyeing the perfect table while we waited. I took my ice cream gratefully when it was called and headed to a spot on the booth.

Eventually everyone had filed in and we sat eating our ice cream, talking and laughing. At some point in the conversation we were talking about what we should do next and Quackity chimed something about needing new shoes. So, we would head to a nearby shopping center. As we continued the conversation continued it seemed to mute just slightly and I knew what was coming but apparently not quite fast enough.

Wilbur held my ice cream while they continued talking. "Hey, you back Tommy?" He asked while I looked around still slightly dazed. I nodded and took back my ice cream. The lull in the conversation was slowly covered by more conversation as I joined back in. I leaned to Wilbur as we continued to talk, "How long was I out?" I asked quietly. "Only about 45 seconds," he said quietly. I nodded leaning away and taking another lick of my ice cream. He grabbed my free hand looking to me for approval knowing that it would help and I gave a small subtle nod. He turned back to the conversation as we finished our ice creams.

We headed outside when we were finished, thanking Dream for paying. As everyone got on their bikes and clipped on their helmets I felt a light churn in my stomach but assumed it was from the ice cream.