Part 8 ~ Who do you love?

I'm sorry but this part is going to be half filler and half actual story.

Just saying there is a tiny tiny "scene" in here...just a warning...for those who don't really like "scenes" *cough**cough*XD...But you should still read it.

If there is no dedication, tell me! Also if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes let me know.

READ ON!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator P.O.V

'So, are we gonna do it?' Jac said out of the blue.

'What? Do what?' Vald asked breaking out of his thoughts.

Flashback ---

'How do you like your masquerade birthday party son?' Hades asked.

'Very...Nice...,' Vald said sarcastically, waving his hands around in the air trying to sound convincing.

It was a crimson night full of dark clouds, furious lighting strikes and a red moon. Perfect for Vald's 15th underworld birthday party.

Hades had filled the grand hall with guests, that were mostly creatures of who knows what hell, who wore masks that might've been known as Earth animals. And unless you recognized the voices of those guests, you could go all night just guessing who is who. It was a party anybody who is anybody would dream about.

But, cutting to the facts; Vald was bored as hell. He'd been sighing and rolling his eyes all night, when he had the chance before Hades would bring him around bragging about him and what he would be when he grew up. All the birthday presents were wonderful and...exotic but there was one thing that Vald wanted the most.

Vald P.O.V

Damn, this party sucks. Yeah, it's grand, dark, expensive, aurarii...that's not a word...big, gloomy...and a bit creepy vampire like atmosphere...it still sucks.

'Can't this party get any better?' I said aloud, looking up to the ceiling before sighing once again.

I sat down at an empty table in the corner and rested half my body on it. My left cheek pressed against the table, with my hands on either side.

'Would you like a drink sir?' A waiter appeared in front of me. As a response, I waved my hand sluggishly attempting to shoo the guy away. But he didn't budge.

'Seeing your state.' He continued. I groaned. 'Would you like a shot of Vodka, a glass of wine or perhaps, me?'

My eyes shot open, my eyebrows furrowed and my mouth hung open. I immediately got up and slammed my hands on the table, grabbing some attention from the guests.

'What insolence did you just-,' I shouted, but then nothing but one thing came out.

'Jac?!'

'Hey, sweetheart.' He winked.

After a whole minute of staring, I scanned the hall, seeing that no one was looking in my directly anymore. I quickly grabbed Jac's hand and dragged him out of the room.

'Where are we going, babe?' Jac asked.

'Shhh. Just be quiet and follow me.' I replied.

After a hell lot of speed walking, we arrived at my room. I opened the door and pushed Jac in. Peeping out one last time to see if anyone saw me, I closed the door.

'Ok.' I start pacing around in my room, while Jac is doing whatever he's doing on my bed. So Jac's in my room... Bad idea.

If father finds out, I'm dead. Well...not dead, because I live in the underworld...so I'm practically already dead. So I'm...alive?

No! Seriously, I gotta think of something. C'mon think!

Present ---

Narrator P.O.V

'So, are we gonna do it?' Jac said out of the blue.

'What? Do what?' Vald asked breaking out of his thoughts.

'You know..."stuff".' Jac quoted.

'Uhm...no? Jac, that's not something you can ask,' Vald stated fidgeting.

'So...,'Jac said heading towards Vald. 'As long as I don't ask, I can do "stuff" with you?'

'Well...'

'Hah!' Jac shouted. 'You hesitated!'

'Wha-'

Jac slammed his lips onto Vald before he could finish his sentence and pushed him onto the bed. Vald was caught by surprise, but then deepened the kiss without question.

Jac's right hand had slipped to Vald's hip and was pulling it towards his own. They both rocked in motion.

They drew away slowly and only inches remained between them, taking short sharp breaths.

Jac started,'I'm hurt that you didn't recognize my voice,' he pouts.

Vald smiles, 'Well, sorry but ,' he said touching Jac's cheek. 'I was kinda sad and depressed that time and I wasn't really listening at first...that is, until I heard "or perhaps, me?"'

'I knew that would get your attention, babe.'Jac smirks before planting his lips onto Vald's.

Vald kissed back for a second but then hesitated to stop. 'Wait. Jac?' Vald said trying to push Jac off.

'Yeah, babe?' Jac replied but continued on. He moved his mouth towards Vald neck, nipping on his skin, leaving tiny marks.

'Stop, ' Vald ushered.' Stop.'

Jac stopped and lifted his head. 'Yes, babe. '

'Can you please stop?' Vald asked staring into Jac's eyes.

'Why, baby? You were having a good time weren't you?' Jac said before getting up.

'I was,' Vald said looking away, sitting up right .'But...I'm just not really in the mood for this...Sorry.'

Vald then looked at Jac to see a blank face. Jac closed his eyes, exhaled out and smiled.

'Don't worry about it, babe. We'll do it when you want to. It's your birthday and I can't force you anyway...' Jac opened his eyes. 'But...' Jac started getting on all fours, crawling towards Vald, stopping inches from Vald body.

'Who do you love?'

'What?' Vald asked with a confused look. 'What do you mean who do I love? I love YOU. YOU and YOU only.' Vald answered determinedly. 'Who else would I love?'

Vald P.O.V

I love Jac right? Right?!

'Or do you love him?'

'Him?...Who's him?' I questioned.

I turn to look at Jac but...he's gone. I dash my head around the room, jumping off the bed. 'Jac? Jac? Where did you go? Whe-'

Ugh...My head hurts. My visions blurring. Fading.

---

My body feels very heavy. My whole body hurts. I try to move my arms and legs, but they won't budge. I try to open my eyes and I seemed to claim success, but it slowly fades and success is back my way. My eyes finally lift open and the image is blurry at first, but it soon gets clearer. I see... I see...

OMG! This guy is way hotter than naked dude!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Oyasuminasai!

I say this as I'm tying this up at 11pm and I am probably going to sleep after this.

Have a nice Friday everyone!

Pls vote, comment and follow.

Your comments can be about anything!!!