Part 7 ~ Let the Games Begin

IMPORTANT: I've edited some details so there will be missing parts.

Gomenasai! Gomenasai! Gomenasai!

I've had tonnes of homework, some family issues going on and midterms next week that I haven't had time to update. Thank you for your patience.

In a race to update I haven't proof read it so, if they are any grammar mistakes feel free to tell me. I appreciate it.

You can skip this chapter if you want, but you'll just miss out on some details... and may not get the next chapter...

But it's your choice.

Also for the people who haven't watched the last episode of Tokyo Ghoul Season 1, I apologize for any spoilers.

P.S Everytime I update I will dedicate the chapter to someone. So, if there is NO dedication PLEASE tell me.

READ ON!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai P.O.V

I wake up from my slumber in my room. Ugh...maybe I shouldn't have stayed up all night swimming in my Olympic sized pool. How? Was I rich? You'll find out later.

I get up and walk towards my full body length mirror. As expected, I look good even with a bed head. I used to look real gothic and like death with all the studs on my ears and lip and had a black and red mowhawk. But after an incident, I knew I had to change my looks. I've changed my looks now for the better.

Actually, right now... am I handsome? Like, I do have blue dyed bad boy hair, clear crystal blue eyes that could probably kill ladies with a glance... if there was any here that is - and not meaning to brag but ripped killer abs. Really emphasising the ripped. I guess I'm handsome. Ok! End of this stupid debate in my head.

I was banished to Cronos 3 years ago and I used to be a merciless, outrageously psycho clan leader who didn't care about anyone at all, hated the world, used people as pawns or killed anybody who got in my way Good old times.

But sometimes I was just plain stupid. Keyword being there; used. They say that people change and so I have. I'm now a kinder and nicer person but sometimes I flip and lets just say it makes me look bipolar. People who don't know me think I'm bipolar. I'm bipolar right?

Also, apparently "residents" in Cronos are allowed to bring in money - if they have any that is and use it for whatever they want. Weirdly, I actually made the quotation marks with my fingers...

So I brought in my blood stained money (literally), bought some land and built a mansion with an olympic sized pool because I loved swimming and drowning peoples heads. As my underlings got dragged down with me, my clan continued on.

My clans name is the Shiraki Clan. I think it has a nice ring to it.

But I wouldn't be here if this stupid ass dude named Ryan hadn't come into my life. I was a so called wanted person and was worth $100 000 - according to the poster. He had befriended me and turned me in just when I thought I could trust him. After he turned me in I got tortured for 3 days straight before getting banished.

The guy who tortured me wore a black hooded cloak, had blondish hair and wore a mask covering his face. Like the masks in Tokyo ghoul; kind of like the one Kaneki wears...Yes, I watch anime, in fact I love Tokyo Ghoul so much that I even took up the way Kaneki cracks his fingers in the last episode. Crack. It's addictive.

I'm addictive.

Anyway, whoever that man was, he was skilled. His techniques were kind of the same as Jason's when he tortured Kaneki. He even asked me what was "1000 - 7", I guess he watches Tokyo Ghoul too. And when I didn't answer you know what happened, you Tokyo Ghoul lovers! Ooops spoiler alert! Anyway, I swear, the next time I see the Kaneki dude who tortured me and Ryan, I will bring them both the misery and pain I suffered. I swear I-

Knock. Knock.

Wow. Just the right time.

'Come in.' I shout, sitting at the side of my bed facing the door.

The doors swing open and a limp body is thrown in. I look towards my twin underlings who are standing behind the unconscious body. 'And who on Earth is this?' I asked raising an eyebrow, pointing at the young boy, before standing up.

'Well...uh...how do I explain this...' the younger twin, Sam replied bowing,

while the other just stood there with his head down like a statue.

'Well,' I stated. 'For starters you have 3 seconds to explain or I'm going to do something evil.'

'Uh...well...' he mumbled nervously.

'Well?!'

'We found him with Ryan.' Daniel, the older brother responded lifting his head. His mismatched eyes were cold and empty. I don't even remember the last time we made eye contact let alone had a conversation.

'What?' Was the only world I could spill out.

'We found him with Ryan.'

You do not know how much hatred was starting to grow now. If you were in this room, you should run. Even with that name being spelt in my ears, I feel as if I'm back to my old self again.

'We saw him when we first spotted Ryan running through the forest butt naked.' Daniel continued. 'Ryan seems different now, he seems...happier. He was chasing this guy here and I think Ryan cares for him. Ryan even killed Chris, when he was provoking this kid.'

'And how did you capture him?' I asked pointing at the blond haired boy.

'T-They were just hanging outside our b-border and we saw him.' Sam managed to stutter out.

'And with just the two of us,' Daniel continued. 'It would've been hard to capture Ryan, so we decided to take his friend as hostage instead. You should've seen Ryan's face when we took him.'

Yes. 'Yes. I can imagine.'

Who knew my longed revenge would've came so quickly. I look towards the blonde boy. He's starting to was wake up, huh?

Let the games begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Konnichiwa!

Once again, just Thank You for all your patience.

Also check out the picture attached to this chapter.

Pls vote, comment and follow.