Part 5 ~ Kidnapped

Narrator P.O.V

'I'm bored.' Vald says as he writes random letters on the ground with a stick. Where as the naked dude is busy preparing lunch.

'Well then, why don't you-'

'Do something? Yeah, like what?'

'Well...A few days ago didn't you say that you wanted to give me a name? I was just wondering, where's my name?'

Silence.

'And THAT left you speechless.'

'Hey! And what exactly do you think I'm doing? I'm sitting here thinking of a name for you.'

'You know what?' The naked dude takes of his apron (a leaf), tosses it aside and walks towards Vald. 'You're coming with me.'

'H-hey! Where are you dragging me to? This is a violation of physical contact!'

'Violation? That's not in my dictionary,' the naked dude continues pulling.

'WHERE. ARE. YOU. BRINGING ME!' Vald shouts as he breaks free.

'You said you were bored, right? So I'm going to show you something. I guarantee you'll love it. It's a once in a life time opportunity. It's going to be something you've never tried before.' The Naked dude assured. 'Fine' Vald replied. 'Good. Now give me your hand.' 'What! Why?' Vald asked defensively. 'Because to get to our destination we'll have walk through bushes and stuff and I don't want to get lost.'

'Do I have to hold your hand?'

'Do you want to be safe?'

Vald thought for a moment and held his hand out. The naked dude smiled, took it and Vald blushed hard. The naked dude pulled on Vald's hand and they started walking.

With Vald's head looking down on the ground, he couldn't really follow where they were going. But after some time, Vald realized that whenever there was a rock or stick they needed to avoid, his hand would be squeezed. And that made him blush harder.

Vald P.O.V

I don't know how long we've been walking but my legs are starting to feel numb.

'Are we there yet?'

'Almost. We're close.' He replied.

'What about now?' I asked impatiently.

'Don't you have any patience?'

'Obviously not. I'm a prince.'

'Just-,'The naked dude sighs. 'Just be patient. We're very close.'

We start ascending a hill and I'm beginning to think that the "once in lifetime opportunity" is actually him getting a chance to push me (a prince) of a cliff.

'We're here.' I brace.

'What are you doing with your hands crossed up over your face?'

'Aren't you going to push me off a cliff? I'm a prince after all and it's not everyday that you get to push a prince of a cliff.'

He sighs. 'Just, put your hands down and open your eyes. I'm not going to push you, Ok?'

'Promise?'

'Promise.'

'Cross your heart and hope to get punished by my father?'

'Cross my heart and hope to get punished by your father. Happy now?'

I slowly lower my hands and slightly open my eyes for a peek. The bright orangey bluish light starst to seep into me. I open my eyes fully and adjust.

'This is amazing!' I shouted as I looked down.

The emerald green leaves of the trees shimmered in the sun. In the distance I could see a river weaving its way through the foliage. The shrill cry of the birds pierced the silence as I gazed over the beautiful scenery.

'How did you find this place?' I asked not tearing my eyes away from the landscape for one second.

'I was hunting around one day and found it. I was going to show you this place sooner but the border surrounding this area is apparently "owned" by the Shiraki Clan. They are said to be the strongest clan in Cronos and they kill anyone who get in their way. Therefore, I don't really want to meet them,' the naked dude replied.

'So what? You a chicken?! Ha Ha Ha!' I burst out laughing.

Grumble.

Crap.

Naked Dude P.O.V

'Wow... and just after you said something supposively embarrasing to me. Bummer.'

'It's not my fault, I didn't have breakfast.' He says as he sulks.

That was so cute! I mean I actually see him as more of the prince of sulking than the prince of darkness. 'Um...then I guess we should probably go now. Your little tummy seems to be hungry.' I say in a childish voice.

'Hey! That's mean.' He sulks again.

'Ok. Now stop sulking and give me your hand.'

'AGAIN?'

'Just give it.'

'NO!'

'Come on.'

'No! You...' Vald pauses as he looks behind me. His eyes seem to be fixated on something and his mouth closes. I look to the ground and see a shadow behind me rising from its place. But before I react - I go down. The sharp pain around my neck seeps into me and my gaze on Vald blurs.

'NO!' I hear a loud scream.

Vald?

My eyes flutter on and off and everything around me begins to slow down. I constantly try to get up but my body won't give in. More screams invade my ears over and over again as my heart starts to race. Two men appear before me and walk towards Vald. Vald starts to back away but soon gets cornered to a tree. The two men grab Vald and one of them hits him - knocking him out cold.The noise dies down and I'm left with silence.

My heart sinks.

Vald is slung over a shoulder - taken away from me.

I'm forced to do nothing.

------------------------------------------------------

Dun Dun Dun!

What's going to happen next!

Konnichiwa!

I hope I have succeeded in updating on time. Just to share with you I have enjoyed writing this story and every time someone reads my story I have the enthusiasm to update quicker! So... read more and share this story with your other yaoi loving friends!

A special thank you for my readers that have followed me all the way so far. I appreciate it and hope you will continue this journey with me.

Also a thanks to my non-yaoi lover friends at school for inspiring me with ideas through...some stuff I think about in my head when stuff happen...if you're wondering, sometimes I think of things you don't want to know about...

I gotta save their pure hearts and minds!

Pls vote, comment and follow.