DM me for the ending

My dear readers,

I've contemplated the very same question over and over again for a while now and I've come to a conclusion. I can't continue writing this story anymore. I mean yes I have written notes and what I want to happen next in the story but writing the chapter itself is very hard for me. I always spend many many hours trying to write something pleasing that you guys will read but at the same time I have to juggle school work and stuff.

I am not a very good writer so I try to use words that I don't normally use or try to descriptively describe something (which I'm really bad at). I always think that the chapters I update are crap writing but when you guys comment on how much you liked the story, I get really happy and driven to write another part so I don't let you guys down. But now I guess I've let you down by not writing anymore. I hope you understand why I can't continue writing this story though.

So I am offering that if you want to know what happens next in the story possibly the ending you can DM me and I'll send you an exact copy of my notes to you. It might not make sense but you'll get to see a rough copy of what might happen.

Thank you all for supporting me by writing really supportive and nice comments and reading my story.  This is not the end for me. I might start a whole new story but probably not for a while. So follow me and wait around. I'll be like Batman and come out when I hear a person in need.

I'd also like to thank these people who have done something on my story. If your name isn't there it is because I have already dedicated a chapter to you. This is the list I keep to decidewho to dedicate the part to.

-suBLime- V 15 R 1

CrazyKSlufer: V 1 C 5

Brebwe: V 3 C 3

Karlbacud23 V 2

Bananakeke: V 1 C 1.

WritingForTheLiving C 2

KaylynnGarrison Add 2

queenbeks11 V 1

kissbabypanda V 1

geraldgap F

jfish4 F

_darksoulz V 1

YaoiIsMyLife15 V 1

terencetroy F 1

ikejima V 1

demon_lover26 V 1

john_anthony03 R1

Yume_hanabi R1 V1

Welp_Im_Gay F1

Ryan77rdt F1

R:Reading List

F: Follow

V: Vote

Have a great weekend and live life to the fullest!!!!!!!!