Part 13 ~ Who is he

Dedication to demon_lover26.

Wattpad is giving me a very hard time. It's deleting my work even though it says 'Saved'. I would dedicate it to you @demon_lover26 properly but dedications can only be done after you've published it and when I try to edit this part after it's published it deletes everything ad goes back to the draft. I'm very sorry to not give you a proper dedication.

Vald P.O.V

So warm...so comfy...so cuddly...

I turn to the right side of the bed and squish myself into the soft, cuddly pillow and smile. I indulge the sweet scent of the pillows and blanket as I curl into a ball.

'Are you in love with my BED now?

I immediately open my eyes. 'Ah.' Was the only think I could utter as I flipped myself off the bed and onto the floor. Hard.

'Oww...' I said as I rubbed my head. The voice chuckles.

'What are you doing in my bed?' I ask.

'Your bed?' Kai points at me. 'I think if you look around, you would notice that this is my bed in my room .'

'What am I doing in your room?'

'Don't you remember?' I look down on the floor and think as the memories slowly appear in my brain.

'OMG.' I say as I bury myself in the blanket. I could feel my face get hotter by the second.

Kai chuckles again. 'And you remember. I must say, I was surprised you even went along with me. I thought you would've struggled a bit more, but I was wrong.'

Damn it, I'm so embarrassed. 'Well...just forget everything that happened yesterday.'

'What did you say?'

I sighed and uncovered myself from the blanket, opening my eyes looking up. 'I said-'

'Shhh...' Kai pressed his finger on my lips looking down on me from the bed. 'Let's just be in this moment and forget about our differences.' He looked me in the eyes. 'Let's just cuddle and go back to bed.'

'Your crazy,' I said with the straightest face I had. I pushed his face away and got up. I looked down to see I at least had my boxers on as I sighed in relief.

'Are you really going to leave me like this after our time together yester-'

'Don't even remind me,' I shouted as I picked up the blanket and wrapped it around me. I opened the door and slammed it.

~~~

The trip to the canteen was the hardest. Kai had given me many- wait that's not even the word for it, tons of hickies all over my neck, chest and some on my hands. It was crazy hot and I was sweating like a popsicle that was thrown in the hot sun. Eyes were set on me as I walked in, but I wasn't in the mood to care and walked straight to Kiran's table.

'May I sit here?'

'Of course,' Kiran said as he scooted to the right pushing his boyfriend to the side.

'Thanks,' I said. 'So I'm guessing you guys are ok now?'

'Yes we are ok,' K said. 'In fact were even more ok than before.' K took Kiran's hands into his. 'And I'll always love you.'

'Aww...I love you too,' Kiran hugged K and gave him a quick peck on the lips and turned to me.

'Are you hungry?'

'Nah, I just came here to check if everything was ok between you two,' I replied.

'That's very sweet of you but aren't you hot under that scarf? You're even wearing long sleeves.'