Part 6 ~ His Secret

Read this CHAPTER it is VITAL  to the story. If you don't read this you won't get what is happening in the future updates. NAKED DUDE HAS A NAME!

NOW READ ON!

Naked Dude P.O.V

Stains.
Splotchy dark red stains.
That was all I saw.
The room was cloaked in shadows.
A man with a bloody knife. My parents. My mum. My dad lying on the ground in a pool of blood.
I looked for the nearest exit and ran. Ran and ran. The cold merciless wind blew into my face as a I hit the dark weather. Dark hands reached out to claw at my face and body.

I woke up from that horrible dream, cold sweat dripping down my forehead.
Knock. Knock.
'Yes?' The doors open and a young boy about the age of 15 walks in. 'Lord Hades wishes to see you.'
'Thank you.' I say.
He doesn't reply and walks out.
I get up from my bed and walk to my closet. I put on my black vested uniform wondering nervously what he could possibly want with me. Walking to the throne room, I nodded to the servants I passed. Reaching the doors I stopped before two guards.
'State your name and business with the lord.' They demanded in unison.
'My name is Ryan Kay and i was summoned by the lord for an unknowed purpose.' I stated.

'Come in.' Shouted a voice inside.
The doors opened. I took a deep breath and walked into the Great Hall. I made my way to the throne and knelt down in loyalty.

'You called for me, Lord Hades.'

'Yes, Ryan. As you know you are my most loyal and reliable commander captain. I still remember that very day when I picked you up in the streets all cold, frail and...Now look how you have turned out to be, a handsome, strong valiant man.' Pause. 'And so after many years I still find you my most trusted guard and so I have a favour to ask.'

'Whatever you command I will follow, my lord.' I cut in.

'Now, there is no need for formalities here, because what I'm about to ask you is going to intrude on your personal life.' He pauses again. 'As you know Vald is my son and I trust you the most. So I have a duty for you. I want you to be Vald's personal guard. You will introduce yourself tomorrow. I hope there are no objections.' It wasn't a question.

'Yes, my lord.'

The next day.

Vald P.O.V

'I've finally finished my battle plans.' I sigh and lean back agaisnt my chair. To the corner of my eye I see the curtains flow up, hearing a shift from my window. The window sill slides open and my beloved comes in. 'Hey babe.' He says ducking his head under. 'Hey Jac,' I reply happily. He walks towards me not willing to break contact from his luscious green eyes to my brown hazelnut eyes and his hair today is a bit wild; just the way I like it.

He recently died his hair blue and mind if I say he looked HOT. Now, if this was a few weeks ago I wouldn't be thinking about my childhood friend like that but ever since he confessed his love for me, he was all I could think about. The way he calls me babe makes my heart skip a beat, the way his smiles make me faint (internally) and the way he kisses me...oh don't get me started, its like... F*ck! I sound like a girl in love! Stop it Vald, you're the manliest man manly men can think of! In fact I-

'What are you thinking of babe?' He asks cupping my face with his hands breaking my thoughts.

'Oh, nothing of importance.' I fakely laugh hoping he wouldn't see through me.

'Well...I think you need a break seeing that you have been cooped up here for hours.' He smirks and seductively pulls my hand towards the bed. Pushing me down, he towers over me and leans into my ear, his hot breath tingling my neck.