PREVIEW - Part 9

Preview of next chapter:

I'm sorry guys, but I just realised that updating every month is just too hectic for me. I am just a high school girl going to a selective high school and sometimes homework takes longer than expected. 

These past few months have been...crazy, emotional and hard. If you have read 'Part 8' in the beginning I explained some'things' about what has happened to me and I hope you understand. That family member was really close to me...

Time passes so quickly, that I didn't even realise a month has passed.

So yeah, sorry guys.

So from now on I will be updating every two months or if I have time even earlier. And if you don't hear from me after 2 months, then that means that I have magically disappeared and my fav anime character (Lelouch) or Kpop idol Jimin (BTS) or Kim Sunggyu (Infinite) has abducted me and vowed their love to me...

'We WILL rule the world together.' Is what Lelouch said to me.  

'Don't leave me.' Is what Jimin said in my dream.

'Sarah, one day we are going to find a korean family whose house has holes in them,' Is what Rap Mon said to me in a car.

Anyway, have a good day.

This is a tiny tiny preview of what is in the next chapter.

-------

Vald P.O.V

" 'No.' I responded quickly. Maybe too quickly. 'We have not met and if I did I would definitely remember a hot guy like yo-God, what's wrong with me?' I curse. 'I'm usually good at comebacks.'

'You're not really good at comebacks are you?'

'I said I'm usually good at it.' I half scream-shout.

'Fine. Whatever you say. Smarty pants.' He said sarcastically.

'You piece of...of...flawless shit.' Oh god.

'Oh, why thank you.' Kai gestures to himself. "

~~~

Konnichiwa!!!!

Hope the preview and small parts of my dream was good enough to satisfy you until next month.