Part 11 ~ No Anal?

IMPORTANT: I changed the time of Vald being Kai's hostage to one month. So it's not 2 weeks but one month. Sorry for the change. But don't you guys want Vald and Kai to spend more time together?

------------

Ryan P.O.V

"What?!" Hades roared " How could this happen?" 

"I'm sorry Lord Hades, I was caught off guard," I defended.

"Caught off guard?" Hades said sarcastically. "I thought you were better than that.

"Lord Hades, I promise -" I stopped mid-sentence as an arrow flew past my face and hit the wall.

"What is it?" Hades shouted.

Ignoring the Lord, I pulled out the arrow and found a little note stuck to it.

I opened it and was shocked by what I saw.

Dear Ryan,

How have you been since your lovely betrayal? I still remember that day oh so clear. But that's not I'm here to tell you.

I have your "boyfriend" as my hostage now and I'm having a lot of fun. He's really cute. You've definitely picked the right guy to fuck.

If you don't want anything to happen to him, then in exactly one month at midday, pay me a visit. Unarmed. Mark my words, I will do him harm if you make any false moves.

Btw, If you haven't figured it out by now.

It's me, Kai.

"Lord Hades, you were right. It was Kai and his men," I said, as I stared at the note processing every detail.

'I knew it,' Hades nodded. 'What does the note say?'

'It says that if we want Vald back, in exactly one month at midday, I have to go visit him.'

'One month!' Hades shouted. 'No, I want him back now!'

'Lord Hades, I know you want him back. But right now, I think the best solution is to do what he says. I know him and trust him when he tells us to mark his words. He will kill Vald. Trust me, Lord Hades,' I pleaded. ' I want Vald back as much as you do. I'll think of a plan. I promise.'

'Very well then,' Hades approved before leaving.

Leaving me once again left alone.

Vald P.O.V

Where am I? My head hurts and my throat feels dry.

'You've finally woken up.'

I opened my eyes and try to adjust to the light. A glass of water and a faint built figure appears on my right and soon the figure becomes very clear.

'You've been sleeping for 2 days straight, meaning we've wasted 2 days of our 'fun' time together,' Kai stated.

'Well, I'm glad I've slept for 2 days,' I sad getting up. 'Meaning 2 days less in general of being with you.'

'Oh, you shouldn't be glad,' Kai smirked. 'Because now I'm going to do exactly 2 days worth of dirty thing with you.'

'You're kidding.'

'Try me.'

Kai got on the bed and pushed me down with one hand, the space between us slowly closing in.

'Wait, stop,' I said, pushing Kai away. 'I'm not the type of guy who hooks up with any guy.'

'But I'm not just 'any guy',' Kai continued, slowly unbuttoning my shirt and coming close to my ear. 'I'm a sex god.'