Part 9 ~ 3K & Boyfriends

Hello again everyone!!!!

And Happy Birthday to me!!!!!

Today is my birthday and is the day where it's been 3 months since I updated Part 8. Yes, my last update was on the 18th of June (other than the preview) and it's now the 18th of September so 3 months! Time really does pass by quickly.

Sorry but I will now have to be the bad guy and update whenever I want now, but don't worry I won't go to the extent of updating after 6 months. Just from 1-3 months. I've also made this chapter extra long!

The ending for this chapter is stupid.

Anyway back to the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Vald P.O.V

OMG! This guy is way hotter than naked dude!

I look up, staring at the tall, built man in front of me. And like a cliché scene, his face is covered by a shining light that is soon uncovered as my eyes adjust to the light. What a man...

'Thank...you?'

Crap. Did I just say that out loud?

'Yes, you did. Thanks for the compliment. Not many...uh...people say that after their kidnapped.' He tilts his head to the side, crossing his arms. 'And also, I'm assuming that when you say 'naked dude' you mean Ryan, right?'

I stare at him in complete silence.

'Ok...you now have a face saying, 'I have no idea what you're talking about,'' The tanned mysterious guy questioned.

'Yeah...I don't.' I replied.

'Don't worry. All will be revealed later. Now,' he clasps his hands together. 'I don't think we have introduced ourselves.' He says. 'My name is Kai and you are...?'

Should I tell him my real name? Should I fake it and play dumb? Or should I seduce him and pull of a stunt to escape, which will probably not work. He looks sincere...but I think he's faking it. So many possibilities. So hard to choose.

'As if I'd tell you,' I spat trying to sound mean and scary. I hope it got him.

He gives me a little smile before turning it to a smirk and squats down in front of me inspecting like I'm a little test subject.

'You know, you're a brave little one,' He points at me and twirls his finger around. 'I like you...You look familiar? Have we met?'

'No.' I responded quickly. Maybe too quickly. 'We have not met and if I did I would definitely remember a hot guy like yo-God, what's wrong with me?' I curse.

'You're not really good at comebacks are you?'

'I'm usually good at it.' I half scream-shout.

'Fine. Whatever you say.' He said sarcastically.

'You piece of...of...flawless shit.' Oh god.

'Oh why thank you.' Kai gestures to himself.

I'm blushing.

'Oh, you're blushing,' dude smirks. 'What a cutie.' I look away.

Kai P.O.V

'Ok.' I clasp my hands once again frightening the kid. He's so fun to tease. 'Enough with the small talk. Daniel I want you to escort, Cutie here to the cafeteria in the main building and make him some friends. Maybe with 3K.'

'Yes, sir.'

'And Sam, stay here I want to discuss some matters with you,' I demanded.

'Y-Yes.'