Chapter 10

Glynda: Now Class I do hope you weekend. Class dismissed.

You got your stuff as you walked around Beacon.

Cinder grabbed your hand and linked them together.

Cinder: Hey honey.

You kissed her as she kissed back and laid her head on your shoulders smiling.

Cinder had now became the full Fall Maiden.

Needless to say Salem was extremely mad at that.

You had servals assassination attempt from Salem.

She send mens to kill you.

Your girlfriend's did protected you as they refused to let you leave without one of them anymore since the attempt.

There was some good news.

Jacques was no longer free.

Yep you heard right.

Willow had announced herself as the owner of the company and Jacques being cocky and thinking his name was on the deed and will went to court with her.

He lost big time.

Because not only was his name not on the will. But when Willow went back in them her father gather a lot of evidence of Jacques shady business before he met Willow.

Needless to say how shocked he was.

All his crimes, Racism and corruption had finally caught up to him.

He was sentenced to mine the Schnee dust company for live. He was given the same treatment the faunus's did. He was also treated worst than that.

Willow freed the Faunus's in the mine and offered them money and a chance for a new life.

Ironwood was...not happy with having to put for the dust now but Willow told him to deal with it or she raising the prices on her.

Cinder: So feeling better?

Y/N: A bit.

Cinder: Don't worry we will protect you.

You gave her another kiss as she giggles and kissed back wrapping her arms around you.

- Rwby Dorm -

Weiss: THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

She stormed back and forth.

Yangs TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Ruby:.........,..Girls maybe she should just learn to live with our mistake? Yeah it hurts but...there nothing we can do about this.

A loud smacked was heard.

Ruby: OWWWWWWWW!!!

Yang: BE SERIOUS!!!!!

Ruby: OK I WILL!!!

Weiss: URGHHHH MY MOTHER CUT ME OFF FROM THE FAMILY MONEY!!! JUST BECAUSE I REJECTED SOMEONE THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO JUST TO BE CUT OFF FROM SOMEONE!!!

Ruby: Hmmmm maybe we can find out why she cared? I mean it doesn't make sense.

Yang: BLAKE IS GOING TO PAY!!!

Blake walked in.

They all ran at her as Blake screams out loud.

- Somewhere -

A man spins a coin in his hand seeing the woman with the Dragger bow to him with a nervous expression.

???: So? Are the L/N dead?

???:...not...quite my lord...the son lives.

???:...hmmmm I suppose it was too much to hope the blade would kill him as well. They don't kill their masters.

???: My lord. If I may make a suggestion.

???: You may.

She gave him files of Yang,Weiss and Ruby.

???: These three girls tried to get him after they rejected him. Except now he in multiple relationship.

???: You mean the red hair bitch that choose him over the most powerful being?

???:......Yes.

???:...interesting. I also heard an interesting rumor that you neglected to tell me.

She gulps.

???: Is it true. That Y/N semblances is to control time itself?

???: Y-Yes sir....

???: And you tried to kill him instead of telling me so I can harvest his powers.

???: B-But..,

???: I don't give a fuck what M/N did. You will cast your hatred aside and do as I command!

His aura slashed her cheeks.

Blood slowly dripping.

???: B-Belt...or paddle sir?

???:Whip and no pants and hands on the wall.

She walked off with a sad face.

He swirls his hands.

???:....You...are the key.

( Well that it for this chapter.

What happens next.

I hoped you enjoyed it and I will see you all in the next chapter)