Katie Wright

,,April, what was going on 2 days ago, when we were sitting at the dining room?'', Katie asked.
April felt weird, she wanted to leave and hang out with her new group, but she also felt bad for Katie.
,,I'm sorry, i felt sick and my whole body hurt so i ran to my room.'', April said, shile looking at Isabelle.
Isabelle looked back at her, she knew that April didn't just feel bad, something was going on there, but she stayed quiet.
,,Oh, i'm sorry to hear that, i hope you are alright now.'' Katie smiled softly, April still liked her.
,,You wan't to hang out today?'', Katie asked, she looked worried because she didn't want to be rejected, she liked April a lot.
,,Of course, what do you want to do?'' April didn't wanna seem rude, so she just said yes. Katie was happy and April was too. When April looked to her left Isabelle was gone, so Katie and April also left and started hanging out with Katies friends.

Katies friends were 3 people, 2 girls and one boy, they all seemed really nice.
The first girl was Madison, she wasn't talking that much, but April thought she was kinda weird.
Then there was Leo, she was talking a lot and she really reminded April of Luna.
The boy's name was Tate, he was nice but kinda rude and bigheaded.
,,April, do you wanna have a sleepover with us?'', Katie asked, and Madison, Leo and Tate smiled.
April acctually didn't really want to, but she said yes, because she wanted to be a member of the group and she wanted to have real friends, she kinda just forgot about her other friends.

,,Hurry, i don't want Isabelle to see us.'', Katie said while April was packing some things for the sleepover. She knew they were only allowed to sleep at other rooms on weekends and only if they asked, but Katie promised April that she already did it really often and that she never got caught.
When April wanted to leave, Ally came in, it was an akward moment between them.
Then Ally finally said:
,,Hey, where are you going?''
,,I'm sleeping at Katies room.'', April said, while she was akwardly smiling at Ally.
,,Oh, i thought we're not allowed to have sleepovers. But anyways, where did you go today? We looked for you.'' Ally seemed really pissed.
,,I was spending time with Katie, i hope thats okay.''
,,Of course it's okay, have fun at your sleepover.'' Ally said, she wasn't that pissed anymore.
April wanted to answer but Katie pushed her forward to the door so she couldn't say anything.
,,Why did you do that?'', April asked, she was kinda angry.
,,I'm sorry, i just knew you wanted to leave, i mean, this new girl is so akward.'' Katie smiled, but this smile looked really fake, as April noticed.
,,She's so ugly and fake and she just left you, you mean nothing to this bitch.'' Katie seemed pissed because April didn't answer her, so April just said:
,,Yes, you're probably right.''

It was late, like 1am, Katie, Madison, Leo, Tate and April were having such a great time and April already forgot what happened on the evening before.
They were playing truth or dare and everytime someone didn't want to do their task, this person had to drink a shot. They were all laughing all the time, everyone was a bit drunk, even if alcohol wasn't allowed in this school.
,,Who want's to smoke some weed with me?'', Tate asked, he new that if they got caught they would be in so much trouble, but Tate didn't really care.
,,I'm in, April, you never smoked, right?'', Katie asked, having this bitchy smile on her face again.
April used to smoke a lot of weed, but she wanted a new beginning, so she stopped smoking.
,,I did smoke, but today i don't want to, thanks.''
,,Oh, you're just afraid, come on, don't ruin the party.'' Katie said, while she was still smiling.
,,Alright, but you have to promise me Isabelle won't find out.'' April really didn't want to smoke, but she also didn't want to be the boring one.
,,Oh, so you're in love with our headmistress?'' Katie asked and everyone started laughing. April's face went red, she kinda felt butterflys in her stomach while thinking about Isabelle.

2 hours later everyone decided to go to bed, everyone was asleep except for April.
She thought about this one sentence Katie said:
,,Oh, so you're in love with our headmistress?''
''No, i'm not.'', April thought.
''Isabelle is just our headmistress, nothing more.'', she kept saying to herself.
But she knew she was lying, Isabelle gave her a feeling no one else could, but she would never admit it, never.
While April was thinking about Isabelle she felt a touch on her body, Katie probably just moved while sleeping or something. But then she felt another touch, Katie slowly strabbed her back.
April felt really uncomfortable with that but she thought Katie just wanted to be nice, so she let it happen. Then she felt Katies hands on her shoulder and then Katie slowly kissed her on the shoulder, it felt really wrong. Katie stopped and April thought it was just a dream or something, but then she felt Katies hands under her shirt, Katie was trying to open Aprils bra.
April didn't know what was happening, she got out of bed and started running to her room. She was only wearing an oversized shirt, shorts and socks, but she didn't care. April could still feel Katies disgusting hands on her body, she could feel the kiss, she just wanted to throw up.
April stopped and started walking slowly, she really started trusting Katie and then this happened.
,,You can't trust anyone.'' The voices in her head came back.
,,Yes, i can't trust anyone.'' April repeated after the voice. She didn't want to get hurt anymore, she didn't want to trust people.
And while she was standing there at night, in the hallway, she felt like all the sadness, happiness, anger, just all the emotions disappeared.
She was numb again.

(sorry guys, this chapter is bad and i hate it)