in love

April left the maths classroom. Today was a really exhausting day, she had 3 classes and could only barely understand anything.
First she had a double lesson of science, that was the worst. April hated science so much, mostly biology.
She didn't really understand physics and chemistry either, she succeeded better than biology, but didn't go really well.
The science teacher was a middle aged, brown haired man with blue eyes, many girls were in love with him because he was the 'hot' teacher, but April couldn't understand why.
After science April entered the arts classroom and saw Camila, she was sitting in the front row. April saw a free chair in the second row and wanted to sit down there, but Camila waved and pointed to the seat next to her, so April sat down.
They talked a lot and April reallised that Cami was staring at a girl, who sat in the last row.
After art April had maths, it was alright, nothing special happened, but all April could think about was the party.
She had to control herself at the party, she shouln't drink or do drugs, she couldn't loose the control over her life again.

,,April, come on, you look stunning, we really have to go now!'' Ally said as she frantically stuffed her things into her mini bag.
,,I'm almost ready, really!'' April fastly left the bathroom and started putting on shoes.
She was wearing a black dress, a black corset over it, many necklaces and rings, black mesh gloves, black high knee demonia boots and an oversized leather jacket.
Ally's outfit also looked gorgeous, the white dress with blue flowers she was wearing really matched her eyes, she wore white high knee boots, a white fluffy jacket, vintage necklaces and a blue bag.
When they left the room the others were already waiting for them, everyone was wearing dresses, except for Samuel.
Marija put on a pink mini dress, Ava was wearing a grey t-shirt dress, Luna and Nicole looked like a couple, they had matching yellow dresses.
Camilas light purple dress looked stunning on her, purple was definetly her colour, next to her stood the girl she was staring at todays morning, they were probably dating.
The last one was Samuel, the rich boy was wearing a suit, he was a 16 year old teenager but was dressing like a 30 year old business man.
Everyone started walking upstairs, April didn't know how they would get to the party, but as she left the building she saw 2 big buses, so they were not the only one going to the party.
,,Are you guys ready for tonight?'' Everyone turned around and saw Isabelle, the way she looked was just too much for April. She was wearing a beige coloured suit and golden jewelery, her hair was perfectly straighten and her make up was natural but still gorgeous. It was the most beautiful sight April ever had, she was just staring into Isabelle's beautiful blue eyes and ignoring everything else.
,,April?'' Everyone looked at her, like she just dod something really embarassing, Isabelle smiled and asked again: ,,Are you ready for the party tonight?''
,,Ahm, yes i am.'' April said, she still couldn't focus on anything because she was thinking about Isabelle and the way she looked like today.
Isabelle smiled and walked away to check on all the other students, April would've enjoyed her company a bit longer but it was okay, maybe she would see Isabelle at the party.
Everyone started walking to the bus and Ally quietly said: ,,April, don't make it so obvious that you are in love with Isabelle, you were literally staring at her for like a minute.''
,,No, it wasn't that obviou...Wait, what? I'm totally not in love with her, how could you think of something like that?'' April didn't want anyone to find out, she did't want to get Isabelle in to trouble.
,,We all know you're in love with her.'' Ally said and everyone started laughing, April tried to discuss but Ally just changed the subject.
Everyone started getting into the buses, so did April and her group. The bus wasn't really big or something, like 20 people could sit there.
Marija sat down next to Ava, Nicole next to Luna (everyone shipped them as a couple but no one knew what was really going on), Camila sat down next to this girl, her name was Claire. Behind them were two seats, Ally sat down and April also wanted to, but Samuel didn't see April and sat down next to Ally.
,,Oh, April, i'm sorry, you can sit there, i'll just find another seat.'' He started getting up but April interrupted him.
,,No, you can sit there, i really don't care.'' April didn't see any seat near by so she just walked to the front of the bus to sit down there, she really didn't mind sitting alone. The bus started driving and April put on her headphones and started listening to music.
,,Can i sit here?'' April raised her head and saw Isabelle smiling at her, she took her bag from the seat so Isabelle could sit there.
,,Yes, i really don't mind.''
After an uncomfortanble silence Ally asked: ,,Do we have to drive a long time?'' She knew this was an annoying question but April just really tried to carry the conversation.
,,Hm, maybe like an hour? I mean our school is far away from any big city so we have to drive that long anywhere.'' April didn't like long drives, but she was really excited for this one.
,,I acctually feel bad because as a headmistress it's awful to take my students to a party with drugs and alcohol, i'm really afraid of what will happen.'' April hoped everyone wouldn't drink too much or something, she wanted Isabelle to feel good. She wanted Isabelle to be happy, April wanted Isabelle to be happy with her.
And while April was thinking about Isabelle she slowly started falling asleep and put her head on Isabelles shoulder. Isabelle didn't do anything about it, she just smiled and looked at April's beautiful sleeping face.