Part 3

KIARA'S POV
My heart was beating so hard I could feel it in my stomach. I walked over to Jack car and he jumped out and opened my door as he kissed my cheek and looked at me.

"Wow" he said and I smiled "you just. Wow, you look gorgeous"

"You look amazing yourself" I said smiling. He really did look handsome as ever.

I got into the car and so did him. We drove all the way over to the bar and sat down at a table.

A bar, I had never had a drink before. I knew we were coming to a bar, I just hadn't thought about the drinking.

"I'll go get some drinks. What would you like?" He asked me.

"What are you having?" I asked smiling

"Beer?" He said smiling back and I nodded "I'll be right back" he said and walked to the counter and came back with two bottles of beer.

"Here you go" he said and we clinked our bottles

As we talked some of his friends came over and sat down with us and I sat next to Jack to make room for the others.

His friends were funny, they made me laugh all night and so did Jack. I was in my third beer and realised now Jack had his arm around my waist and I was sitting right next to him, closely.

"So Jack, tell us the truth, how did you get Kiara to go out with you?" Charlie asked Jack and I laughed.

Around 11pm his friends were gone and it was just both of us.

He ordered another beer for both of us and we remained siting close to one another.

"You feeling okay with the beers?" He asked smiling

"Feeling amazing" I said and smiled back at him

CARINA'S
"Come on!! That's not true!" Said Amelia laughing

"You were so pissed off Arizona you almost stabbed her with the scalpel" I said laughing

"Haha lucky to be alive I guess" laughed Arizona

"Okay okay, I'm going for drinks" I said "hands up the ones on call, two hands up for martinis"

I laughed and headed towards the counter
"5 martini please" I said to Joe the barman.

As I waited I saw a blond having a beer, looking kinda sad. Not sure, but I did know her form somewhere.

"You're face is familiar" I suddenly said

She laughed and said "thank you?"

I smiled and said "you're a firefighter aren't you?"

"You're right" she said and shook my hand "Captain Bishop"

I shook her hand back and said "Dr. Carina DeLuca"

She opened her eyes and said "you're the doctor in pink scrubs, you were talking to that young girl the other day"

"Sorry?" I laughed

"Haha sorry just, all doctors wear blue scrubs. You wear pink ones." She explained

I laughed cutely and she looked at me

"Not a stocker just you received one of the victims we brought in, the pregnant women" she said as she took a sip of her beer

"Oh, yes. Healthy baby boy." I said

"Glad to hear that. The young girl you were talking to she is?" Maya asked

"My daughter. Kiara" I said

"I supposed. She's beautiful as her mom" maya said and sipped her beer

I looked at her and said "If I buy you another drink, you'd tell me the fire story?"