Oneshots: CLASS 1-A 'Field Trip'

[Requested by marvelrulez
hope you enjoy!]

Third P.O.V -

You and the others in class 1-A were sitting on the bus being driven to the hotel you all would be staying at for the week. Principle Nezu decided it'd be a good idea for the students after all the villain attacks the class had been through.

You were sitting between Todoroki and Bakugo after they seized both your arms and practically dragged you to sit between them. Kaminari and Ashido started a full on protest about it but quickly shut up due to Aizawa's glare.

It took a while to get there and Bakugo was constantly yelling at Todoroki and since you were right next to him you had a raging headache and once Tsu noticed she got up and swapped seats with you so now you were sitting next to Kirishima and Jiro.

You silently thanked her Tsu was a goddess from the heavens for being able to tolerate Bakugo's very loud manner.

Once you arrived, you all went to the designated changing rooms to change but you decided to change in one of the disabled toilets. After changing into some shorts and shirt made for swimming in you exited the bathroom to be greeted by Mina who grabbed your hand and ran towards the water where all your classmates were already swimming well aside from a few like Tokoyami, Aoyama, Koda, Sato and Shoji.

(Not trying to offend anyone here so if it comes across that way tell me and I will immediately change it. It's just the way I can think of writing it to not include male or female pronouns so I can include everyone. I don't want to make the reader female or male so this is the only way I can think to make it without making the reader have a certain gender which they may not be comfortable with.)

Kaminari was chasing Ojiro trying to grab his tail, Bakugo was trying to kill Midoriya as always with Kirishima trying to hold him back as Todoroki defended Midoriya, Tsu and Iida were having a swimming race with Toru as the judge, Sero was tying Mineta up as always in which Aizawa purpously looked the other way, Ochako was gawking over Momo's bikini that definitely looked expensive along with Jiro who was just gawking over Momo's figure before folding her arms over her chest looked upset. (nooo Jiro we all love you)

Once Kaminari spotted you he called out and began to run towards you which made the others look towards you too with the exception of Bakugo who was still starting to murder Midoriya.

Then after Kaminari splashed you a whole fight broke out with everyone splashing each other aside from the people not in the water and Mineta who was tied up.

You got tired after a while and decided to go get your towel and water bottle from the lockers near the changing rooms. While you were drying your dripping wet hair someone approached you they had green eyes and blue hair and a swimming costume on too. Figuring they were looking for something too you stepped aside but they didn't move past you and instead began to talk to you.

"Hey you're actually really attractive could I get your number?" (I don't want to see any comments calling yourself ugly you are you and that's what makes you beautiful in your own way) they asked to which you politely refused. It should end there (yes it should end their people remember NO means NO) but this person seemed like they wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Come on, it's just a dumb phone number we can get to know each other a bit more," they tried to convince you but once again you shook your head getting more uncomfortable each second and to think this happened all because you were trying to dry off.