Headcanons: VILLAIN TODOBAKUDEKU

[This was requested by Parisa190 and DaFriendlyGhost hope you enjoy]

- Izuku is a very greedy yandere.

- Shoto is a reserved yandere.

- Katsuki is a vicious yandere.

- They love you so so much. They will immediately take you as soon as they decide they need you. Izuku is the one who is completely mesmerized by you he worships and praises you you're like an angel from the heavens. He worships the ground you walk over.

- Shoto is the one who takes care of you out of the three. The others aren't that stable so Shoto is the one who makes the meals and if you recently went through a torture session with Katsuki he'd be the one to help you bathe when you can hardly move.

- Katsuki is the one who makes sure you know your place. They may love you but they aren't going to let you do as you please Shoto and Izuku are too soft to harm you so they leave it up to Katsuki which makes him your least favourite.

- Rivals are dead almost instantly. If you had been misbehaving recently they'll make you watch as they gruesomely murder whoever it was.

- As fucked up as they are they do still want a family with you. So adoption works and if you can conceive then guess your having 3 different babies with three different fathers.

- To treat you when you've been good they'll have Shoto make you your favourite meal and then Shoto will go and buy a gift he thinks you'll like. If he sent Izuku or Katsuki to do it they'd most likely come back with something... unpleasant.

- You'd probably not escape as the others make up for what the other lacks. They'll have top-notch security

- If you escape Izuku will be sobbing his amazing angel that came from the heavens to be with him just left!? Shoto is going to be a bit angry but is trying to focus to see where you could have gone while Katsuki is destroying furniture and screaming that he's so gonna teach you a lesson when you get back.

- They are the most dangerous villains the world has ever seen they have many many connections so you won't be gone long. Plus around the house they keep you in they'll be many traps so you'd probably fall into one on accident.

- After finding you Shoto and Izuku aren't considered 'soft' anymore. You're beaten and bones are broken. They'd probably leave you to bleed out for a bit before Shoto would come in with bandages to make sure you wouldn't die.

- It'd take a while for you to forgive them. Izuku would be hugging you and apologising constantly and then Shoto would be next to apologise.

- Katsuki would be difficult he wouldn't say sorry but he would do actions like breakfast in bed to prove he's sorry.

- Their greatest fear is killing you by accident. For example, if they went too far during punishments and the light faded from your eyes Izuku would be the first to notice.

- He'd start screaming which would cause Shoto to stop and once he sees your lifeless body he'll drag Katsuki off of you trying to hold back tears.

- Katsuki will start cursing under his breath as he tries shaking you begging you not to die but there's nothing they could do you were already dead.

- They'd probably take their own life to be with you again so even in death you can't escape them.

- When you're with Izuku he'll be practically attached to you he'll hold you by the waist whenever you go anywhere. He doesn't want to leave you at all as he believes you are his guardian angel.

- With Shoto, he'll be much less clingy. He will act like a gentleman with you as he loves you. He'll still want cuddles though he'd arrange a date night for the both of you but just in the house probably a fancy dinner.

- When it's just you and Katsuki he'd take you outside and make you to your favourite restaurant, in a disguise of course he's the most feared villain in Japan, but if you even dare to try and get help he'd gruesomely murder all witnesses present before dragging you home where you'd be punished.

- Once you love them Izuku's gonna become even more clingy than he was after all you wouldn't mind if you loved him. Shoto would be much more relaxed when your in his presence as he's always tense in case you try to do a runner.

- Katsuki would still be the same but he would genuinely smile a bit more around you as he does love you. You're just so perfect inside and out.

"Aww did little y/n fall into one of our traps I guess you could say we caught a cutie?"

[I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't mind my errors they're unintentional.]

Word Count: 822