Headcanons: VILLAIN KAMINARI

[Requested by kttymiko hope you enjoy!]

Note: Requests are back open.

- Kaminari is a crafty yandere.

- Being the traitor of Class 1-A means be has to have a lot of backup plans if stuff goes wrong so he'd even reveal to you who he is as he's going to kidnap you anyway so who cares.

- Even if you go running to Aizawa you'd be warped by Kurogiri before you can get there.

- He'd befriend you at the start as once he sees your quirk he'd believe you'd make a good villain but soon he'd start to fall for you and will soon become obsessed with you quite quickly.

- He'd stalk you wherever you go and if anyone dares to say anything rude to you they're tortured to death by him. So Monoma would probably be dead pretty quickly he wouldn't want to kill the Bakusquad but if it needs to be done then he will for your sake of course. He'd do anything for his Y/n.

- Eventually he would kidnap you of course and the league is okay with it as long as you don't distract him from his mission and you don't bother the rest of the league it's fine with them.

- He'd keep you tied up in his room on an old torn mattress using ropes to tie you down. Kaminari doesn't care what he has to do in order to keep you with him no matter what.

- If you escaped the league wouldn't go after you they'd probably just watch you run. However, if Dabi was next to the door he'd lazily grab your arm to stop you he's still a lot stronger though but if you do manage to get out of his grip he'd let you go which would annoy Kaminari so much if he found out.

- He'd probably be right on your trail as he'd have a tracking device on you he had it on you since he first become obsessed with you back in U.A so no matter where you hide you have no clue about the device and you'd be caught by him.

- However, he'd like to scare you a bit. He'd walk around the room you were In singing a small tune about murder to himself as he pretends to not know where you are until you look up to see him peering over you with a creepy smile.

- He'd then drag you back as you kicked and yelled out for help but no one would hear you and if they do they wouldn't go near even if they did Kaminari can just electrocute and kill them with ease.

- Kaminari isn't the idiot and funny male that everyone in Class 1-A knows him as. He's actually a psychotic and merciless killer he wouldn't hold back when it comes to murdering people for you.

- In order to make sure you don't escape him again he'd break your legs now that you can't run you can't do anything until he decides to fix them.

- That would be your punishment as he wouldn't knock you out while doing this he wants you to feel every last drop of pain as he swings a hammer on your legs over and over again ignoring your cries of pain and your apologies.

- From then on Kaminari would heave to help you with everything until your legs are fixed. You'd flinch whenever he'd get near you as you'd get flashbacks from what he had done to you that day you had decided to run away and you wished you hadn't.

- Kaminari, because he is quite a tricky yandere to manipulate would see through your games quite easily but he might let a few slide with a little twist of course which you won't know about until he does your request and goes out for a while and he'd turn on the news for you to see how one of your friends are dead. That was the twist.

- If you were to never love him Kaminari would probably give you to Dabi and let him probably beat you to death to get some anger out. He'd be In the room next to Dabi's hearing your painful cries and pleads for Kaminari to come and help but he won't he'd just listen until you stop crying and yelling and he knew you'd be dead.

- If you were to love him then he'd be like the Kaminari you once knew happy and cheerful but don't get too comfortable with this as he might resort to his villain self at times without meaning to so just be cautious while living this man.

"Y/n! My sweet, my angel, my love, my darling I never knew someone like me could ever love a hero student but look where we are now,"

[Don't mind my errors they're unintentional. I hope you enjoyed I struggled with it a little bit so I hope you like what I've written!]

Word Count: 839

Next: (H) KUGO SAKAYAMA

(H) Headcanons
(O) Oneshots
(S) Scenarios