Oneshots: KIRIKAMI 'Empty Doll'

[Requested by RantaroWithAGun. I'm sorry that this took a bit longer than the others but I hope you will enjoy!]

Note: I'm sorry this took so long to get out I was binging anime I apologise I just couldn't help it.

2nd Note: Also would you guys want another book like this but instead of just bnha it's yandere anime x reader oneshots ect? So incase any of you are wanting a yandere oneshot of another anime character you can do that. If you request and I don't know your character please tell me where they are from and I'll try watch it but if not I will apologise for not being able to do it. I will also probably be doing game characters ect it's just basically anything in the animation genre kinda.

Kirishima's P.O.V

I was preparing my darling Y/n's lunch as Kaminari was busy on early morning patrol still. I wanted Y/n to try and eat this time as they hadn't even taken a bite out of their breakfast this morning which made me a little concerned but it was a usual thing for Y/n to not take care of themselves properly.

It's been 5 years since we kidnapped Y/n and they had finally given up but in the worst way possible. They went silent and their eyes look dead its like their a breathing corpse. They don't care enough to eat or anything they just go through the day sitting staring out the window and hardly even look at me or Kaminari when we walk in.

I sighed as I finished making lunch preparing it on the plate and walking to Y/n's room I opened the door to see them staring out the window once again.

"Y/n?" I spoke and they turned their head looking at me. Their emotionless eyes looked at me and I just wished they would bloom with happiness back when we hadn't kidnapped her yet.

I placed the plate infront of them and they looked down at it before looking away again making me frown. Taking a seat next to them I began speaking. "Y/n you need to eat something it isn't good for you to skip meals like this," I didn't get a response as usual.

Then the front door opened and closed signalling Kaminari's return. I sighed and got up leaving the room to go speak with him. Me and Kaminari have matured a lot since capturing
Y/n as they were a handful we couldn't goof off while they were in our care. Kaminari had especially matured it's like a whole new person.

"Has Y/n eaten anything?" Kaminari asked as he slipped off his shoes. A shake of my head and the frown on my face caused Kaminari to frown in disappointment as well. Peeking into Y/n's room to see them playing with their food seeming to attempt to get any entertainment from it but ultimately failing since they put their fork down with a sigh.

"They've been like this for a year now we screwed up they don't love us they don't feel anything they're like a doll," I said and Kaminari nodded in agreement. We just so wanted to have Y/n hugging us once we got back from patrols and loving us but we got a blank almost corpse like Y/n who clearly doesn't show any sign of love for us.

Kaminari went in catching Y/n's attention again watching him like a hawk as he walked across the room. Y/n has their own room because we all used to share but when they turned like this Y/n would just sit on the floor the entire night not wanting to be in the same bed as us two.

Still they hardly sleep but it's better than nothing.

This daily routine is like agony to me and I assume Kaminari feels the same. Just trying to get Y/n to even eat something then try get them to be active and not sit staring at the window or wall for the entire day then trying to get them to sleep is hard work. It's like looking after a baby who can't eat nor sleep.

I watched Kaminari hug Y/n a thing he used to do since before we even became obsessed over Y/n. Back then Y/n would hug enthusiastically back but they don't even blink in surprise just stare up until Kaminari let's go.

Kaminari's P.O.V

I wish I could go back in time to yell at my past selfs mistakes as that's why
Y/n ended up all emotionless like this. I'm an idiot letting the one I love turn out like this they aren't even living at this point.

I just want a second chance to do things right so Y/n can end up happy. Their arms that usually hold me just lay by their sides and if I tried to force them to hold me they just felt cold they aren't the Y/n I know arms theirs are warm and welcoming not cold and intimidating.

I layed my forehead against theirs. "W...What have we done to you, Y/n please come back.."

Y/n didn't respond and just waited to be let go off which I did and it broke my heart when they looked at me dully once again I hate that look it doesn't suit Y/n at all. I cupped their face and cried looking at how blank it looked.

Y/n's P.O.V

Why is he crying? He made me like this he doesn't deserve the right to cry after what I went through. Just stay emotionless Y/n keep the facade up.

[Don't mind my errors they're unintentional. I hope you enjoyed and once again I'm sorry for how long this took I hope you liked it!]

Word Count: 1000

Next: (O) MOMO YAOYOROZU 'Too Far'

(H) Headcanons
(O) Oneshots
(S) Scenarios